info on lia honda?

They called me up today and want me to come in and talk about a detailer position thats available, i applied for the appointment coordinator position which they filled.

any and all info about them would be great… any one work there or know someone who does that can inform on how they r to work for?

My old Manager from Saturn works in their executive office now…he loves it.

I however, interviewed and was offfered a job & they dont pay shit.
Good luck!

big red on here is a detailer there
Maybe he can be of some help.

lia is a dick, thats all i know.

maybe someone would like to tell him the detailer position is available… did he quit, or is he getting fired?

or maybe they need another detailer for extra help. Just a thought.

hmm good point… but alot of places r slow, so i figured they would be hiring someone for less money or he wasnt happy with what he was making and left… or something like that.

just a thought

I worked there as a internet sales manager about 5 years ago. I liked it.

Doubt they are hiring another detailer. Dave said its been slow as shit there, much like any dealership around here. If anything, he might be leaving, which would be smart. Flat rate FTL!!

Well they must be hiring since they called him about a job, not the other way around.

Fuck flat rate.

yea, dave quit i think a week or two ago.

said it was balls.

HAHAH where do i get started.The position you are asking about is my old one.

I worked there for a little over 2 months, until I left a couple of weeks ago.

first off its flate rate, which is fine. NOT at lia, Youll be there all day (8 hrs) and MANY times walk away with only 1 or 2 hours pay. The other 3 detailers, which you will be competing with for work. The shop dispatcher plays favorites, Trust me you will be the last one to get work, often times he “saves” work for them while you do nothing. the other 3 detailers are almost always short a few hours, and they take turns working 6 day work weeks. I spent MANY days sitting around with no work, you are not aloud to leave until 5. So be prepared to sit on your ass. On average there will be about 4 new car delivers and say 1 used and one full detail. 2 detailers could do the workload there.

Second, The administration staff and sales staff are complete and total scummers. Ive been detailing for a few years now. I have had little to no complaints on my own personal work. However NOTHING I did there was ever good enough. I would detail a car and it would come back 4 or 5 weeks later with the used car manager complaining about some dirt on the rug, most of the time from the lot kid (also a scumbag btw) getting it all dirty. OH and did i mention you will be doing this and not getting paid? So you get fucked two times, first because they will take away you original time and second because you have to take the time to redo it, therefore losing out on current work. Ok so after sitting on your ass from 8 am to 430, at 445 here comes a spot delivery, which you must do BTW. There were a few times where i was there one or two hours late doing delivery’s for the salesmen that wait till 10 mins before the delivery. So you bust that out quick, it will be back, I promise.

Third, benefits, or lack there of. You are not aloud to wash or vacuum your own vehicle, on the clock or not.

ok now for the good stuff, there are some nice people there a few of the sales guys are cool. most of the techs are very helpful. The dealership itself is pretty nice.

Bottom line, I liked working there, but got tired of being there 40+ hours and getting paid for 25 30 hours. I think of the 8 weeks I was there 2 weeks I made over 40. The constant complaining of the salesmen and managers just got so old. It got to the point where I didnt even wanna detail any cars because i would A. spend too much time fixing stupid stuff or B do a detail and get backflagged for it. Oh and be prepared to give up your saturdays you will be working 8-5 EVERY saturday. At the beginning of the month I very nice asked if i could have my birthday off(may 30 tomorrow) I was told I wasnt there long enough to ask for time off yet. Even though I was giving them over 3 weeks notice.

^^^ dave has told me all about it, and based on what he’s said, i’d set fire to the fuckin place. lia ftmfl…

“hey buddy” <<< in hindu voice. lol

hey phil,

http://www.croatoan.net/images/gofuck.jpg

FUCK THAT, im not workin there then.

haha phil fish, that fucker sells alot of cars

I have stories similar to dave’s (bigred), my dad is VP/part owner of Armory Nissan and he’s got a few people on board who worked for Lia only to quit and work for my dad, for various reasons :lol

dave i saw you stuntin at the lot last night

:wtf stuntin.

sounds like a shitty way to manage a detail bay