Infractions Pop Up

When you receive an infraction, a pop-up box like PM’s should appear telling you.

they do…because you get a PM

I didn’t.

Then you don’t have your options set to have it “pop up” when you get PMs. Every infraction is accompanied by a PM. Turn on the feature in your options.

[quote=“K Cuv,post:2,topic:28892"”]

they do…because you get a PM

[/quote]

truth^

It pops up when I get PM’s but I never got a PM when I got my infraction.

Your planning on getting a bunch of infractions so you need a better system of notification…My suggestion would be learn php and code something then submit it…

or don’t piss off warn nazi rx3 until he develops a life or something…

Blah if I had there php code I’d write something up because it wouldn’t be more then a few lines of code.

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:7,topic:28892"”]

Your planning on getting a bunch of infractions so you need a better system of notification…My suggestion would be learn php and code something then submit it…

[/quote]

subscribed

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:7,topic:28892"”]

[/quote]

yep. in for this.

:lol: sherm…cant argue that your wrong.

but sometimes youget them when you don’t think you will :gotme: hell i’ve gotten one 6 months after the actual post…happens, but rx3 isn’t on here more than any of the rest of us haha

what a gay ban… but fucking LOL

LoL http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/87FOXGT/clap2.gif

and the point of an infraction is?

[quote=“Marcus,post:14,topic:28892"”]

and the point of an infraction is?

[/quote]

is this a serious question? whats the point of getting a moving violation ticket when you drive? so you don’t do what you did again :bloated:

^ LOL…thats just funny…getting an infraction for not putting a “FS” before a title.

maybe he did something else to piss someone off a few times without getting any consequences - and that was just one more thing that ticked someone off.