Innovate Motorsports LM-1 wideband

Condition: used/ few scratches

Selling an Innovate Motorsports LM-1 wideband air/fuel ratio. Yes its practically the size of a tablet. Works on carburetor and fuel injection - The fully digital monitors take the guesswork out of tuning by delivering the exact air/fuel ratio instead of just reading rich or lean, and they’re self-calibrating to give you accurate readings. The LM-1s measure data 12 times per second for up to 44 minutes. The data can be downloaded to a PC with the included serial cable and software so you can graph multiple sessions. Instead of spending hours tweaking and tuning your carburetor, use the LM-1s to get the information you need, tune your carb, and be done. Tuning a fuel injection system involves many variables, but the optional auxiliary-input cable provides up to 5 simultaneous readings, for a more complete view of an engine system’s performance. For example, you can measure and graph specific air/fuel ratios in relation to rpm, MAF, MAP, TPI, and more. KIT INCLUDES a Bosch wide-band oxygen sensor (it can also function with other wide-band sensors, including Honda/NTK and VW sensors) and cable, cigarette lighter power adapter, serial cable for PC, 9 V battery, quick-start guide, and a CD with software and manual (exhaust bung I no longer have.)

Pictures are not of exact unit because my phone is ancient and my camera sucks (ask GV1390) haha. I can text pics if interested.

texting preferred
716 8 zero one zero 634

No logging, right?

correct

Ha, hopefully you can upgrade your phone once this sells!

100 obo