Anyone using the LM-2?

Just curious to know if anyone is using the Innovate Motorsports LM-2 wideband meters? I’m going to start reinstalling my turbo kit onto my Spec V again this weekend and am wanting to install a wideband o2 sensor/datalogger along with it so I can self tune. Was going to either get the LM-1 with AuxBox or the LM-2. Basically I’m just curious to see if anyone is using the LM-2 and if they are how they’re liking it?

I have the LS-1 Wide band in my Renault. Thing looks cool when it’s hooked up to my laptop but as you know it has never seen a tune or the road for that matter.

Yea I had the http://www.innovatemotorsports.com/products/lm1.php

That was JUST before I took everything off. Tried alil bit of the logworks stuff but didn’t have the revs so it’d be real hard to actually tune with just throttle and AFR graphs haha. Try and guess where my revs are sitten lol. I dunno… The boost graph might be helpful… The EGT too just in case there’s irregularities or whatever… I’ve never tuned though so I’m just guessing right… But I think it’d be plausible to be able to self tune with AFR/Throttle/RPMs.

I have been seeing a lot of issues with LM-1s lately. I have seen tests that would lead me to believe they are one of the best units out there. They might be if they came with better instructions and had less strange problems. For example, I had a customer with a LM-1 installed on a JDM Miata. The car is NA running megasquirt so that we could play around with it before we turbocharge the car. For some reason the LM-1 has decided that it wants to do open air calibrations while the car is running, on its own without any input from us. I then found that a lot of people seem to be having issues with LM-1s (on the innovate forum) and that customer service is not something they offer at innovate. Even when you phone them directly.

Personally I would stay away from the Innovate stuff for this reason. What are you using to tune your car?

My LM-2 died on me after about a month but I sent it back for warranty no issues they sent me a new one. It seemed good for the month I used it.