Innovative Tuning Blog

Your gauge pod arrived yesterday afternoon and the gauge isn’t in yet. Did you let anyone know that you wanted to pay for overnight or 2 day air?
You said it was more convenient for you to leave the car than to take it home and drop it back off later, but it sounds like you want the car now. You’re welcome to pick it up any time we’re open.

I didn’t even know you ordered a gauge pod, last Friday you said you would research it but that is the last I heard about it. You said you would be able to work on the car Monday, I waited until late Tuesday because I heard nothing from you and I was told you would finish up that night or the next morning. I called on this Friday because I had not heard from you again and it sounded like you were just looking at the car on Friday. I do “want” the car now but if I know that progress is being made I will wait. I see you did take the time post here that the intercoolers are leaking. I guess I would have apprectiated you telling me first but whatever. You are obviously successful so I am not going to tell you how to correspond with customers. I guess just let me know when it is done. Thanks.

In that case I apologize for any confusion. I left you a message Saturday. Please give us a ring when you can.

Back to the blog…this morning we diagnosed a tapering oil pressure issue on an STI. With their oil cooler removed from the system the oil pressure was satisfactory. We’ll need to install an higher output oil pump to overcome the flow requirements of the oil cooler.

Good talk. I look forward to hearing tomorrow’s test results.

Thanks for all of your help today Mike.

Went to innovative for a ss bung and left with an entire box full of an fittings!!! I was trying to piece together my fuel system and Mike’s knowledge really helped the design and he was also able to stay on top of everything after my brain melted.

i love me some RS6 mmmmm

Ian left you a phone message a few hours ago, but the engine compression tested totally fine. We were able to test it today. I just wanted to make sure you got the message because I imagine you were a bit nervous for the test results.

Your plugs were totally shot so we put a new set of NGKs in. We’ll give you another ring tomorrow.

You’re quite welcome!

good work mike and nice documentation. im going to visit in a about an hour im aright around the block at my sisters.

We’ve had a lot going on in the shop in terms of service work and builds, but I’ll just catch up on some recent tunes for now.

Since I mentioned Mark’s injector cap issue here I thought I’d post an update. We put 2200cc injectors in and I’ve tuned it to 44X whp. When I’m done with it I’ll post a graph.