Innovative Tuning Subaru goes 6.68 1/8, 10.48 1/4

BOOYA!!! After the axle snapping, rainouts, etc. I went to the track yesterday and everything worked perfectly. I had less than 10 passes on the car before yesterday and none with the new shifter so I screwed some runs up pretty badly. I missed third three times in a row, 4th once, and I’m still really slow getting into 5th which is hurting my 1/4 trap and et a lot, but I’ll get there.

Bottom line I had a blast. Somedude and Estorvito were there and all three of us hit our goals, mine was a 10.5, Estorvito an 11 which he did the first pass spinning all the way down the track, and Somedude broke the SHO world record apparently. It was a good day for all of us.

The runs I didn’t screw up horribly were 10.4-10.5 and 128-131 traps. I just went into 5th slowly on all of them. Some day I’ll figure that shift out. I know the car has at least a 10.3 at 132 in it with better shifting into 5th. Once I can drive it better the boost will go up more.

The same tune that I could only do high 11’s and low 12’s on spinning and wheel hopping went mid 10’s on better tires. You can imagine how frustrating that’s been for me knowing how fast the car could be if it would just go instead of going sideways on me all the way down the track. I spun the DOT Hoosiers all the way down the track on 17 psi, but at 12 psi the car went relatively straight as the video will show. I didn’t go lower because the rears were spinning on the rims a little as it was.

I have in car video and Jasv, somedude, and hotrodkid have some out of cars vids as well.

Nice Mike, Congrats.

Nice work!! That is awesome.

very very nice man i got alot of catching up to do

Can’t wait for vids! Post up a time slip?

Quick little fucker you got there mike. Hey what was your trap at the 1/8th?

Nevermind

:tup:

Cool! Congrats! That is flying in the 1/8th. What was the MPH in the 1/8th?

Again Congrats
-Em

fuck ya

:tup:

:tup:… beating up on 600’s… word… i better start spraying… huh?

Killer times. That 1/8th is amazing. :tup:

Nice Mike! Glad it all came together for you finally!

Ohhhh yeahhhhhhhhh! That thing is fast. We had a blast

Congrats again Mike.

cool…nice job!!

excellent stuff mike!!! I need tires :frowning:

it was defaintely a good time. And congrats on the times

Some of your video camoe out great! you will like it i’m sure. I don’t have any video of you Estorvito, I’m not sure how that happened. Next time you have to bring some banners to put on your truck mike! that is a damn good time for free poblicity.

moving :tspry:

nice times mike :tup:

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39606

Stop bitching about traction…

Good runs…I want to see a vid of the whole pass.

congratulations mike.

big :tspry: