Innovative Tuning Vandelized!!

art.

I’ve not seen the Jerk but I am pretty sure it’s in there, Anchorman probably stole it from the Jerk but I am willing to bet whoever sprayed “I Love Lamp” is probably referencing Anchorman, not the Steve Martin flick…

Plus it’s not far for me when I want to winter-tune my Camaro on your dyno :slight_smile:

You are literally 8 blocks away. And I didn’t even know.

I just checked, you are pretty much next door to my wife’s relatives shop, Gay Sheet Metal and Die.

this thread sucks…

the fact that it’s still going on just because people think “tagging” is ok, sucks…

i’m all for a lock of this thread…people who want to know what happened can read the first page, and PM mike with their offerings and sympathies…just my .02

You bitch because they ruin private property, but yet are against giving them a legal outlet to express themselves that would reduce the damage done to private property???

Thats like bitching about street racing but then are against a legal race track because “the kids” dont need to race “their” cars.

I’d suggest that motorsports is a bit more widely accepted than people who feel the need to spraypaint their name on a wall.

I’m still waiting for someone to point out a benefit of being able to spraypaint your name on a wall. If you really feel the need, you’ve always got your own house/garage/fence.

:violin:

And I am still waiting for someone to point out the benefit of being able to race/track your car.:banghead:

No one has supported anyone who Tag/Bombs their fucking name on a wall.

except newman mentioned liking atak.

I’m not saying that what was done to Innovative was okay, I’m just defending graff as an artform.

http://undergroundhip-hop.net/graffiti/excel1.jpg

sucks what happened but I think this type of shit is really amazing ^^

some dude spray painting his “name” on the face of a business` building is lame

closed, because i can’t take the stupidity anymore :bloated:

Just so everyone knows, homeboy was banned for this.