Inspection woes

If ur a “tuning master”…whats the problem? :gotme:
Just tune it…

Did my post get deleted?

I have used this myself, works 100%

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/O2-Oxygen-Sensor-Simulator-MIL-Eliminator-FREE-SHIP_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ46097QQihZ015QQitemZ250072070002QQrdZ1

i think you should find out y the hell its dumping fuel…leaky injectors maybe

cause i will still have the problem and i am afraid if i do that then it will lean to more problems so i would rather fix it.

that only works if the downstream one is not working, the one that is getting messed is precat

The plug anti-fouler might work but I dunno how much it will effect actual o2 readings and whack out the ECU…but truthfully you need to find the source of the problem…you must have leaky injectors or ur fuel pressure regualtor is out of whack

what are you a/f readings at idle and in boost.

at idle its hovers around 14.7 at cruising its anywhere from 12-15 and when i shift it jumps to 10-11. its never been run on boost yet

i am going to check the voltage to the o2 sensor and the voltage to the ECU connector tomorrow and see if there is something wrong there. but one of my injectors could also be stuck open too

Weird…your O2 readings (from that quick descript.) seems normal.

after talking to my friend who is a saturn tech we have come to conclusion that the o2 sensor might be to close to the turbo and the heat is just killing it. he wants me to bring the car to saturn wednesday so he can plug it in and see what its doing himself.

he also told me about something that turns a wideband signal into a narrowband signal i dont remember what he called it wideband converter maybe? anyway he said that i should get that and just eliminate the stock narrowband alltogether since the wideband is further down stream and just let the ECM get that signal. anyone have any experiences with that?

Well, my wideband controller has what you need. I can’t speak so much for others as I don’t have much experience with many different wideband controllers. I have a PLX M-300. The controller has your usual digital number display (10-20) however it also has two other outputs for datalogging. One is obviously the wideband signal and the other is it’s readings converted to a narrowband output. (meaning, if I actually run that narrowband output to an a/f gauge it is actually doing something worth looking at. :slight_smile: )

So, using my specific controller, it would be very very simple to accomplish what you are suggesting to do.