installing racing seats

I’m debating on whether to buy some racing seats for my 92 hatch. I’m getting a killer deal on them, brand new but im not sure if they will fit. I’m 6’5 so im worried i will have some clearance issues with my head, let alone a helmet for track days and such.

these are the seats,

http://www.yonaka.com/product_details.asp?id=452&cid=113&cn=Racing%20Seats

so my question is has anybody else maybe installed these in their s13? or would someone have any suggestions if they might fit well and what not. also maybe some recommended seats that sit like the stock seats in the s13’s. thanks alot!

Hey man, i am 6’0 and i tried to install these exact seats in my S13 with Sparco brackets…and my head was almost out the sunroof, definetly do not install these seats in your S13 i ended up tradeing the seats for S14 seats and i am pretty happy with those…so unless you have some kind of super low bracket to install these …its not going to work…and would be very unsafe…plus…you feel like a truck driver and your knees hit the steering wheel lol…

sweet! thanks for the heads up!

anybody else?? come on ppl! tell me what you have in your ride and how hard it was so install and your head clearance from the roof. thanks in advance!