installing s13 front end on 92 240sx?

hey, im in the process of installing a silvia s13 front end on my 92 240sx fast back. i was wondering does anyone have sites where it shows how to do it step by step? and the wiring as well? thanks

Quick google brought this up.

Body
Of course, you can do this swap with the stock bodywork, but we preferred the look of the Silvia front end, and especially preferred the 24 lbs. we removed from the nose of the car. Swapping the bodywork is very straightforward, but there are a few things you need to note. You need to remove the pop-up headlights first to access all the bumper mounting bolts. Several bolts on each side hold the bumper and front fenders together. Once the bumpers are removed, the fenders come off easily.

When installing the Silvia parts, there are two vertical headlight support brackets in front of the radiator that need to be replaced with Silvia brackets, so be sure you get these with the body panels. Our front bumper came from a non-turbo Silvia, so we also had to cut an intercooler duct. Luckily we were able to trace the stock duct shape from a damaged turbo bumper, cut out a template, and trace the shape onto ours. To cut the holes, we used a hole saw and then ground away the plastic with an electric die grinder.

Sounds good to me. Ignore the intercooler stuff if you arn’t turbo.

im running a vspec greddy intercooler is there a site with pics?

ive got that i/c with the slivia front add me to msn if you need help or have questions

hey, when you get to the foglights, let us know how you wire them and to wat switch

Stock silvias had a fog light switch where our rear defrost button is. their hazzard is where our pop-up light is, the cruise is the same, and the rear defrost is where our hazzards are.

the swap is simple, it bolts on almost directly provided you have all the parts. Some custom work needs to be done for an FMIC as the K’s bumper (the one with the vent on our drivers side) was meant for a SMIC. Run your IC the way you want it, and then cut away whatever gets in the way.

So what you can do for Fogs, is re-wire and move the switches around to the JDM configuration, and hook a relay up to one of them to turn the fogs on and off… or find a JDM surround and make whatever connections necessary.