Installing Temp gauge

Whats the easyest way to install this gauge? is there a spot i can hack into on the block and where would be the best spot to get the most accurite reading and what temp roughly should my KA be running at?
Thanks

Water temp gauge?

Here’s how I did mine on the KA:
http://240sx.cubicdesign.com/images/2004/tempadapter/

I was lucky enough to know someone who can weld a bung on a
galvanized steel tube (from Candain Tire)

Alright, ive had this setup for quite some time and i notice that its quite unaccurate…if i shut the car off after a decent drive it sits at about 160F (in this cold weather) and if i come back its at about 180…no matter how long i drive it never gets up to 180…i bought sum cheap water temp gauge could this be my problem? its not a electrical one or anything special it has a 8 gauge sized wire that u cant cut or extend :?..should i look into new gauges? THanks
-Devin

Average reading should be about 180F-190F

That’s what I get. Both the KA and SR. :dunno:

Any better locations to mount a temp probe?..i was thinking the little hole where the stock sensor goes…then relocate the stock one on the upper rad hose as this temp gauge is pretty crap since temp can be between 100-210 when its at the 4th little line…welding and sealing a nut where this hole is will be difficult to do myself. I have a welder to do it…any other places to mount water temp probe other than the upper rad hose?

That little hole where stock sensor goes is not deep enough.

Whats wrong with the upper rad hose?