Installs but where??

I have a turbosmart BOV and a Apex’I S-AFC. Where should I go to get them in installed for a decent price?? Apex modified said they are way to busy for an install right now but they will put my car on the dyno and tune my air/fuel when its installed.

I went to Zippy’s Pro Drag and I got Andrew there to install it. They did a really nice job on the install at a “decent price.”

If you installed the CA yourself, you can install your SAFC. All your doing is hooking up wires. For best results, if you need a flange welded go to any place that specializes in welding not an automotive shop.

I have a turbosmart BOV and a Apex’I S-AFC. Where should I go to get them in installed for a decent price?? Apex modified said they are way to busy for an install right now but they will put my car on the dyno and tune my air/fuel when its installed.

I went to Zippy’s Pro Drag and I got Andrew there to install it. They did a really nice job on the install at a “decent price.”

If you installed the CA yourself, you can install your SAFC. All your doing is hooking up wires. For best results, if you need a flange welded go to any place that specializes in welding not an automotive shop.