Shop Recomendations

I am needing some work done on a couple of cars this winter, but not sure who to go with. I loved Apex when Travis was there but now… Tried to get some stuff done at DJ’s shop but never gets done. basically i want to do a turbo upgrade on my RX7 and a front mount intercooler and a LSD, need some suspension work on my Skyline too… let me know who you might suggest.
:grrr :wall:

DIY

well that stuff is kinda simple when you have step by step instructions. i would recommend trying to do it yourself.if time is the reason you cannot do it then i have no idea where to send it to,i am taking my car to autodream because everyone else i have called,has not replied or just does not want to mess with my car(i am trying to wire a neo rb25 into my r32)
good luck man

If it is fabrication related I can help you. For example your fmic and piping.

I wish I could DIY (or make an attempt lol). I have to stay in my garage-less place until the spring. I wanted to do so much too! If I want to have my car ready by the spring I will have to reply on shops to do majority of the work for me! :?

Travis is still at Apex. You can talk to him @ Mopac

i would suggest DIY as well. do not take it to DJs or sumarus.

Project Omega does good work.

any good sites that give some step by step instruction… i found a great one for changing out pads on my mini but no luck with some of these ones, alot of time i just have a problem finding the right parts that fit.

Wal-mart has the same reputation with any shop in edmonton.

Just do it your self

do it yourself if you can

if not rcts in calgary are awsome tuners, autodream is well know, afi performance, sumarus.

they all have there good and bad reputations, no shop is a garentee.
but they are some of the main ones.

try rcts in calgary first, they might be on to something!!
there webpage is

http://www.monsterhorsepower.com/