Insurance company?

hey new to the site, and about to get my ahnds on a skyline, just i dont know what insurance company to go to. any help please?

Hi,

I’m also new to this site. I’m looking to buy a Skyline GT-R or GTS-4, but I’m only worried about the insurance.
Right now I have a G2, I can go for my G, and I probably will when I have time. I don’t have any speeding tickets or collision history:R . I’m currently insured with my parents on 2 cars. We pay $200 monthly for all of us on State Farm.
Please PM me with any info on which insurance company your with and approximately how much you pay, or if you need additional information.
I’m also wondering if a RB26DETT swap into a GTS-4 is simply putting the engine in and reconnecting the wires? Thing is I’d rather get a GTS-4 because they are cheaper and I’m sure so is insurance, if i can easily swap a RB26 inside.

Thanks very much "D

i heard statefarm was alright for RHD cars. I tried to get a quote from them but you have to already have an existing policy with them. So in your case, just call up statefarm and a few others and get some quotes.