Insurance... HELP!!!

HI guys wats up. this is my first time posting on this site.
ill be registering my car soon (this week hopefully) so i thought i should join.
anyways lets get to business here…

does anyone know who much it would cost me per month to insure my '92 skyline gts? i just got it imported a few weeks ago and its been sitting there at the lot.

i know statefarm does insure jdm vehicles as long as you are with them from before. i am goin on as a only, primary driver.
i am just looking for 3rd party insurance, nothing too fancy…
are there any other companies which insure jdms?
oh ye, i just turned 20 this month and have g2 for about 3yrs now.
anyone have any experience with this? it will be much appreciated.

Thanks.

YOU should call insurance brokers,they’ll find insurance companys that will take you and you u a quote…try Breckless Insurance 416-292-2020…going to be pricey…

Thanks man…
i actually just got a quote yesterday evening from statefarm.
the’re giving me a qoute of estimated $250 per month.
considering my past speeding tickets/convictions, i think i just might go with this offer.

once again thanks for the info man…

Really statefarm eh. I am all getting a skyline gts imported and i am looking for insurance. I heard certas will do it. R u currently with Statefarm? Let me kno what the insurance situation is. Cuzzzz i am gonna need it too.

i find that pretty good compared to what I have been paying on the maxima, damn full coverage bullshit :slight_smile:

certas will take you but your going to have to wait. because you need to get your car appraised then send the appraisal to them then they haveto come up with your quote and everything. also try zehr insurance. but regardless your rarely going to find an insurance company that wont ask for the car to be appraised. and if you are 25 or older google silver wheel plan insurance. they are based out of stouffville and they will insure your car based on its value. for example a car valued at $10,000 you pay something like $310 a year. but you shoulnt really dd it with that company.

ye im with statefarm rite now…
trust me, its always better to do ur homework before you actually purchase da car… oderwise ur gonna b drivin around with a 10 permit for a little while…

let just say cops in my area dont like trouble, specially if its an import…

State Farm man, thats who I’m with. $1,200/yr

Hi my names vince

I got a 1990 gts and I’ve called everyone to get insurance and Noone will cover me canyou guys send me some numbers plz