INSURANCE

Ok. summer tiems here mods are almost done body work done. Is it worth me gettin my car apraised and insured for the aprised value? i called and asked them how much of a diff it be they said not a lot really just my dductable would go up. i asked about air bags being removed they said for my situation its ok. And a engine refit they said as long as it meets goverment standrads. So should i get it insured as is or wiht th aprised value?

Thanks
Mikey

If its not going to cost you very much more, I would def say go for it.
Better to be safe then REALLY PISSED!

:drivin

Your insurance allows mods? PM me company pleaseā€¦ My insurance will literally kill me if I have mods (I have plenty already)

yeah they think the cars jsut a weekend car. my cars going to be apraised for approx 30-40gs cuz of body and engine work and the mintness of the body. she told me that my preuminum will be same but my deductable willg o up. and aslo i can takeout my air bags leagal MOTTHA ****KAASSS

^I am just curious as to why you would want to remove such a handy safety feature:confused:

becausae my uncle was in a accid4ent and it made it worse and its not all tha great. plus i can use my sexy nardi wheeel hahahahahahha

and it only works if its head on collison. my dads brand new camrey got wirteen off hit form the back fomr canada post going 120. and he was stopped at reed light. no air bags nothing.