insurence company ?

as some of you know, i had my liscence revoaked 2 years ago for 6 speeding tickets…just wondering what some of the “cheaper” insurence companies are, ive heard liberty mutual is relitively low…just want some input cough violater cough

I am with Liberty. Not bad, good rate for full coverage.

i can give you my agents name. there are a bunch of people on this site that use him. he can insure just about anyone.

new york central

Progressive

I had GMAC which is supposed to be one of the lowest around but Progressive beat it. It will probably suck not having an agent if I have an issue, but you pay more for that agent.

did you just edit the title of your thread? it’s insurAnce, not insurEnce.

either way though… you should just go get quotes online. progressive does them, and geico, probably all of the insurance companies.

^yea but the quotes online arent acurate cause they dont check up on your driving record

True, however, for Progressive you can include violations in your quote. You just have to remember back about 3 years because that is how long the insurance company usually keeps violations on record.

Unitrin direct will quote you cheaper than anyone mentioned alreadyi will give you $1 for they don’t. I pay the $10 more for insurance for my STi after an accident than i did with a 95 thunderbird with no accidents under progressive. Check out their website and get a quote, they are hella sweet.

I checked them out before and they gave me a shitty price.

I’ve had good luck with new york central

thanks woj437564016 whatever numbers are there, ill def give him a call bout a quote, i just need to wait till my road test, i dont think i can get an acurate quote till i actuall have my liscence again

unitrin has good prices, i was with them for a lil while, they were lowerer then progressive for me

GEICO JUST QUOTED ME AT 434 a year… WOOOOOOOT… thats like 500-600 less than what im paying… as soon as monday comes, ill be investing in geico…

EDIT… i had unitrin… 1400 a year… not full coverage, no comp, etc etc…

same coverage with geico and its less than 900 a year… btw… i had LOTS of tickets with unitrin and geico is a baller for saving me the cash when my tickets decreased… btw im 20 years old:)

hmm oddly enough all state is like 1300 a year for my Daily driver and Full coverage on the firebird…Progressive and Geico were both over 2000

hmmm maybe ill give allstate a call… i checked for my bike insurance with geico… they said 900 a year… liability only… im payin about 350 right now… ill stick with nova