Intakes

Is there any point in spending 100 bucks on a name brand short ram intake or are intakes all the same? I’ve read that as long as you have a decent filter the piping doesn’t matter.

pm Wrayzor he has a brand new one for sale

That’s why he is asking

i say he should just buy it cause it is a good deal

just get wrayzors…it’s either that or build your own which = prob more money & def more time…so yea…wrayzors

wray’s is a heck of a deal. Yes it is worth it. I have seen ebay kits come w/ CRAP filters and no fittings for MAF sensors, Ventilation hoses ect… Go for the AEM.

aem intakes are actually quite decent, i work at a speed shop so i deal with them all the time… If i knew your app, i could tell you more about it. But yeah decent brand… Nice intakes

civic is what he has

buy wray’s before I do.

i bought an intake from ebay for 25 bucks. The company sent the wrong MAF adapter and the filter was complete shit. After a hassle I got another adapter that needed customized to work and i bought a new K&N filter. so it was like 50 bucks overall for a quality intake :slight_smile: the AEM was like 190 new.

Although a tube is a tube…and the filter is what count anyway (preferrably with a velocity stack)

You should still BUY WRAYs. What harm could it possibly do to get a nmae brand at a good price. If you are sweating the cost he is asking for a NEW intake…you should leave the car alone…