Anyone know if Fujita Intakes are good?

I just found out that the AEM Intake that I bought off of PerformanceCenter.com was listed for the 05 and up tibby, but was really only made for the 03-04 Tibbys. This is why my MAF does not plug into it, not because I bought some cheap ass knock off on ebay. I just got done talking to them and the guy said that they listed it wrong, since AEM does not make an Intake for the 05-06 Tibbys yet with the MAF plug in. So my question now is, are the Fujita Intakes worth a crap? I could always go on to shark racing and get their intake, but something tells me that that intake will not be all that great. Whats the best intake I can get for my car, that is actually made for my car? I’d go on New Tiburon.com to ask, but it takes too long to post threads.

buy filter

take to jeff at first try have him bend the pipe you want. weld in the plugins you want. take to amf get powedercoated…

done

exactly what I was going to say! you will have an intake that does exactly the same, looks better, and is different.

I wouldnt worry to much about which intake is better cause IMO there all pretty much the same. Wether it be ebay ,injen,aem etc. Just get one and call it a day. Or go with the option that sinister said.

x2 …& don’t spend $200+ for one…

filter-on-a-stick = any other filter-on-a-stick

does a phallic air intake really give you much more power than a drop-in? or is it the look/sound that people want?

(i’ve never had a big filter-tipped dildo under my hood, so i’m curious)

Not really, the claims of 8-10-15 hp increase (on the 350Z aftermarket intakes anyways) are in reality not so. I’ve not seen a dyno chart that was REAL (ie: not provided by mfg) that could prove that much of an increase from intake alone. Better breating, maybe, depends, siginificant HP increase, not typically from intake alone. Couple it w/ exhaust, hi flow cats/test pipes, maybe that much increase all together…why do it? Easy, cheap DIY mod to do…and it might look better than stock (depending on product).

from what I hear fujuita makes some nice stuff

isn’t it still over $200 for the Fujita?

save $ & go to ebay…& if you want to feel better by not going crazy cheap(the old you get what you pay for mentality)

get a CP one…
i got one for my swapped hatch & it was way cheaper then the namebrand AEM, INJEN, etc…but more then a non-name ebay special.

CP’s quality is good…as far as it working with your MAF etc… i can’t say for sure.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/03-05-TIBURON-V6-LEGAL-CP-COLD-AIR-INTAKE-W-K-N-FILTER_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ38634QQitemZ8053002301QQrdZ1
they got a dyno chart too…is it legit?? who knows, but for half the price its a way better deal then AEM or INJEN
it will save you $100

its a legit company too…after i got mine i found out turdteg had a wholesale deal with them

I checked it out, for 1, its for the v6 tibby, and I looked on the pic, and it doesn’t look like it comes with a place for the MAF. The hyundai mechanic was telling me that most intakes for the 05 V6 tibbys don’t come with MAF hook ups. I am not sure why. I appreciate you guy’s help. I might just go ahead and get my own made, but I am hearing some good stuff about Fujita. But the only problem is, is that their intake is $283. Thats $40 more than what I paid for the AEM. :scared:

have someone make u one.do u really wanna pay for a name?

well, obviously different intakes do different things. Like, comparing the K&N intakes to the AEM ones. Yeah it really doesnt matter, but the sound is louder and deeper with the AEM intakes. K&N intakes are really quiet and you can barely hear it slurping air in. That has to show that one is better than the other… right? So If I made one myself, wat says that it isnt gonna turn out shitty?

Did AEM pay for your shipping costs to return the intake?

If it doesn’t turn out right the first time, you can make 5 different other ones for less than the cost of the AEM.

yeah if nothing reasonably priced will work make your own…paying $250+ is crazy

mmmm fajitas…quessadillas sound good too!

better get one that will still pull alot of cool air. since racewars is in the desert this year, it will probably be hot

:stupid:

do what you want

you are getting annoying