Anyone know if Fujita Intakes are good?

i’m still lost on the whole car running without a maf thing.

If the MAF is not hooked up to the intake, it will throw all kinds of codes. :dunno:

:rofl: such an easy joke but so funny

:rofl: slurping :rofl:

Thank you. I understand your looking for help but some of the questions you ask are just plain :ugh:

???

Almost any company that makes intakes have a spot for the MAF
hook up before the throttle body

I would just get one custom built. :slight_smile:
Saves money…you never need name brand shit for cars.

i remember when i forgot to plug my connector back into mine i couldnt rev above 3k

I wouldn’t go as far as to say that…there is a lot of crap out there.

i agree with whoever said go with ebay… i mean as it was quited, a filter on a stick = any other filter on a stick…
i think the biggest difference will be in the filter you get
go either ebay, or have Jeff bend you one, and get a K&N or S&B filter

that is true, but sometimes name brand items fail.

its her money tho, im sure shell make a good decision

Call Harry at the Racer’s edge. he may be able to overnight one from japan.

Yeah. I am sending it back for free, since it wasnt my fault it wasnt for my car. They listed it wrong, so they are at fault.

holie crap i hope you paint that before you drive it.

X2

(and its not often I agree with Kurt) :naughty:

:rofl:

on a side note, are you in the JGTC? WTF?

Intakes are a waste on any car… you gain what 2 hp… on the Evo they claim you lose 5 hp just putting on one. So its just for show

just have someone bend you a pipe weld that bung on and powedercoat it… might be cheaper…

k&n drop in panel and your done. most of the time cold air intakes just suck in hot air and make intake noicse. only way u get cold air is if u isolate the cone filter, which is hard to do on turbo cars , or stick it in a fender well, which is asking to hydrolock a motor.

my suggestion is keep stock air box, k&n drop in, and drill some holes in the bottom of the air box if ur looking for intake noise. as stock intake tract is same diameter as the throttle body, so dont see how changing this to hard pipe will help.