Intelligent Black Man

Hey, we found a intelligent African American with Integrity, moral fortitude, and the balls to speak his mind.
This guy should be speaking on behalf of the African American community because selfish money leaches like Sharpton just set EVERYONE back

He brings up good points, but It was still was uncalled for… it was just an issue that got a ton of media attention.

al sharpton and whitlock talking together

Couldnt agree with him anymore, spot on.

I love this guy.

P.S. I hate the interviewer…“I like Al Sharpton personally.” Well, that’s one person who does.

[quote=“JaysGreenLX,post:4,topic:27645"”]

I love this guy.

P.S. I hate the interviewer…“I like Al Sharpton personally.” Well, that’s one person who does.

[/quote]

tucker carlson is a fucking pile of shit. i hate that guy.

when youre done watching this, search youtube for john stewert on his old show, crossfire. its soooooo funny. john stewert pwnz

I love it when he stands in for Jim Rome. Dude is hilarious. :tup:

And now some of you can shutup about “how come the rappers do it and it’s ok, where’s Al Sharpton” argument.

At least someone stands up to those 2 clowns

:tup:

He calls the LAX Duke players soccer players in the first one and Basketball players in the second one.
Intelligent Black Man ???

He has good points but get your facts together

[quote=“Bigronsaudi,post:10,topic:27645"”]

He calls the LAX Duke players soccer players in the first one and Basketball players in the second one.
Intelligent Black Man ???

He has good points but get your facts together

[/quote]

:bloated: :bloated: :bloated: :bloated: :bloated:

You ignore all the ACTUAL things that matter in those, and focus on the fact that he got some trivial little fact wrong? The term ‘Intelligent Black Man’ must scare you, huh?

[quote=“SI01,post:11,topic:27645"”]

:bloated: :bloated: :bloated: :bloated: :bloated:
You ignore all the ACTUAL things that matter in those, and focus on the fact that he got some trivial little fact wrong? The term ‘Intelligent Black Man’ must scare you, huh?

[/quote]

I did not ignore anything, it was a joke. The Internet sucks at sarcasm. But I do feel if you are going to stick up for the Duke kids at least know how to refer to them.
He brings up many great points and I am glad someone is saying it.

Has Jesse or Al stated whether or not they are still going to pay for the
accuser’s college education like they promised?

when i read the thread title i thought someone was talking about afrank45 :wink:

Everyone knows there is no such thing as an…

Sharpton and Jackson are douchebags, just like that guy stated in the video they’ve made some pretty big mistakes in the past and were given forgiveness and were still aloud to go on with their lives/careers, why not Don Imus…

[quote=“j_espo1,post:13,topic:27645"”]

when i read the thread title i thought someone was talking about afrank45 :wink:

[/quote]

ohh man