Intercooler talk ITT with rainbow wheels (split)

i know i saw the show with it . i just couldnt tell if its it or not

drew next weekend ill help ya switch the rear if ya need help

thanks. I should be fine. I have done it before. I wont have it for another 2-3 weeks.

wowe this stupid thread is still goin on??? what a buncha dopes up in here

Hence why you are in here posting

you never answered my question so yes its going on.

About what? Why I have the race core? Yea I answered it right after you asked… Why you bein so tight mike :frowning:

Why you talking like a NI9

cholos

You idiots and your bench racing. Im going to jump the hudson so I wanna see one of you tools top that

Hudson isn’t that big, I’ll jump your mom!

im just giving you shit pete, but you dont need a core that size to cool off the stock turbo even when pushed to high boost levels. in fact depending on how much of a pressure drop you might even be losing power trying to push the turbo hard to keep up.

1992 NSX White/Black gtx3076r > all cars ITT

[quote=“hybrdthry911”]

are you serious? please tell me you are kidding? the car weighs less than 2400 lbs with a driver+cage yours weighs around 3000-3100 lbs with cage+driver…its also not just running a dogbox.[/quote]

i still want to konw if looksexys2000 is serious

no no mike, its actually beneficial… stm did a recent test with this same core, picked up 40whp/80tq just by swapping from stock to the race core…

but why do things twice? i’ll have this brolic intercooler for when im actually makin some more then stock turbo power

i never said it wasnt better than stock, you are aware there is more than just stock and buschur racing race core intercoolers? i meant compared to a smaller core like a 600hp core or something.

Cant wait to race all of you in my mildly built k24 civic :excited

That will be a hell of a jump since shes in Florida. I want to witness this though

i know LOL, it was between the race core or a new street core (950 core, 3.5in)

i ended up getting the race core for the same price as the street, i just didnt feel like doing shit over and over like on my old 1.8t. everything on the evo is pretty much the highest quality, not skimping out on this thing you know

Come on bro I was just as serious as the rest if you on here…lol

redstar’s s2k is a DRAG CAR…i got a STREET CAR