Interest Check: 1991 Hatch

S13’s don’t get much more mint than this.

Rust is difficult to find, it took two of us 15 minutes to find the first spot worth mentioning and it was under the paint and less than 1cm x 1cm, just a small bubble.

Specs:
100% Stock
5 spd
less than 160,000 klm
frame is absolutely mint, looks like a florida/georgia car
power windows, manual locks
sunroof
super hicas

no pics yet, if there is much interest i’ll get some later.

Let me know what you might offer, I’m curious how much it’s worth.

If you aren’t posting what you think it’s worth, don’t post at all please.

More details to come

i’m interested. could you please provide some pics?

iam interested in the car, if possible post some pictures of it. Any my email is billy_jaijai@hotmail.com if you want to send the pictures there

Thanks
@_@

its just an IC. even tho most on SON will probably lowball he wants to know what you would offer him.

Brock[/b]

I’d say given all the factors you could probably get $3500-4500 on here and possibly more up in Auto Trader. IMHO.

Good luck.

well if it’s as good as it seems, then i’d say i would offer about $3500-4000. but please, for the love of god, put some pics up so we can have a better idea of what it’s worth. thanks.

I’ll get pics, but i’ll be honest. I’ve got to steal some goodies first otherwise you guys would get all excited

ill give u $4000

Thanks for the input guys. This is what I wanted to see.

I’ll get pics and such but I’m not definitely selling this thing yet. It’s hard to part with a 100% mint frame. Mine is good, but not this good.

-J

My suggestion to you is this. The demand of the 240 is slowly rising now, as is the price. When the 3rd fast and furious movie comes out, I think it will be the best time to sell this car.

On trader.ca right now there is an 89 that looks pretty well maintained going for 9000. I think this is completely rediculous. On the other hand, if you hold on to this car for a few more months or a year you should be 6000 - 7000. I know you guys may call me crazy, but this is just my theory. And it has been proven in many other cases with other cars.

No I totally completely agree with you

most other people dont though

F&F revolutionizes the street scene every time. people just dont pay attention… this time it will be more noticiable with our cars i think

Shit, when is the fast and furious 3 coming out? I have to get a 240 before that :frowning:

i’m gonna go ahead and assume you guys are being sarcastic… :-k regardless, i need me a 240 before then too. :stuck_out_tongue:

Not sarcastic at all, before the 240sx started showing up on the front of every mag cover, pretty much the only people that wanted one already posted on this board. Now everyone is trying to trade their civic in for one.

Once again, I agree completely.

Pay attention now that we have made this prediction… think about how everything is now… Wait until the summer AFTER F&F comes out. You’ll see the difference GUARANTEED

In 2 years our S13s will be worth just as much as they’re worth now… maybe more

Nooo johN! dont sell your car! unless you’re gonna buy an s14 kouki :slight_smile: But for anyone who is interested. This car is 100% mint, it is VERY clean and doesnt seem to have any major problems with it.

well, are you posting any pictures or what :?:

So wuts the minor probs?

If you guys think your cars are going up in value after a MOVIE comes out… your on some very good glue…

feel free to quote this after the movie is released.

240 prices rise in spring… fall in summer rise slightly in fall and drop again till spring

it will happen bitch. :slight_smile:

Just for clarification… Mark mentioned my car is clean and whatnot.

This actually isn’t my car. It’s another car I’m debating on selling. I’ve already clarified this with mark but that was in person so I’m just letting the rest of you know.

And… this car is actually much cleaner than my car. Except mine is black, so it might look a bit sexier muwhahahah

Frame wise, I’d almost put money down that this is better than any other canadian 240 on this forum. It’s unbelieveable.