Interest check

http://www.full-race.com/catalog/images/sr20%20prostock%202.jpg

Would anyone be interested in this style of manifold only Mild Steel ceramic coated NOT SS, essentially the same thing.

After seeing how well my top mount came out, I’d like to make more, I realize most of you aren’t willing to change everything for a top mount setup, so this stock location tubular manifold is the next best thing…

Just an interest check for now, if anyone would be interested I would love to build you one, for the right price.

my buddy was telling me you make hub centric spacers…
is this true?

my buddy was telling me you don’t have a 350z yet…
is this true?

My buddy was telling me the manifolds you produce are not even CLOSE to a Full Race SS Mani is so don’t kid your self…
is this true?

My buddy tells me you like nuts on your chin, i hear you are a ballchinian,
is this true?

my buddy says what the fuck is going on?
this is true.

Uhmm… mine was a joke b/c Doba and I both post on my350z, and we all make fun of him for not having one. Dunno wtf the rest of you are on though :stuck_out_tongue:

The rest of them are on SON :wink:

LMAO even on SON he must mock me about the 350z lol

for the rest of you WTF… LOL @ all of you and Hurricane with his on brainer comment

yes

i just made a simple response in the same format as all of you… duh… solarian touched my bum

QFT!
I dunno if you’ve seen Night at the Roxbury, but I’m like that guy Dooey that managed to grab Zadir’s ass from half way around the world.

I dont think you can compare it to a FULL RACE manifold. Their shit is heavy duty SS that is robotically tig welded inside and out.

Not saying you cant make a copy but its not going to be as good as theirs. I also wouldnt waste your time. People will buy the Megan, SS auto chrome crap before yours unless you can make it for 150 bucks which then its not even worth your while.

^That’s why I haven’t made any to sell on SON.
No one wants to pay the prices for quality pieces.
It’s just not worth my time.

Lets see the finished product! Woot!

just make one anyways.

i’ll give you a stocker to make a jig for the flange position

lol nice welds how much u looking for? send pm

yeah Im aware the SON community is cheap it always was, and you guys are right just not worth the time… as far as comparing to Full race… Im not, however its the same design and performance wise I see no reason why it cannot put down the same power, just cause there’s is SS and machined welds means nothing, its all in the design, Mild steel ceramic coated will flow just as good as a SS manifold, and in the long run thats what counts, not the BLING factor… for that you pay the big bucks.

Obviously this isnt a $150 manifold, thats what I payed in materials alone, then theres the time to build it, but then again I wasnt planing on charging anything crazy, all within reason.

You tell me what you would pay for one of these.

Thanks Bing, i actually have a stocker to make that jig.

The Top mount manifold I made just rescently seen in another post is for my buddys drift car, I made up my mind late on the build and he just ordered one of those cheapos from somewhere.

You cannot even compare, the cheapo looks like a toy beside my build.

dude…

just make it… never take advice from people who havent done it already… whether its good advice or bad, from a sharp dude or a total retard… it’s still not born of experience.

make the fucking thing, figure out what you can do with it later.

if you dont make it, then who cares anyways?

frig, i’ve had a bunch of shit made that i never bothered to try and sell, i dont regret any of it… neither will you

There are other reasons people use SS over MS for a turbo mani… It has useful advatages over MS.
It’s a cleaner metal which equals a cleaner and more complete weld. It won’t rust if welded properly and on the the grade of SS. It’s stronger. I believe it has better disipation (not 100% sure). Along with a few others…

It’s unfortunate to say. But I don’t think people would be willing to pay more than $200 for and that’s probably stretching it. You’ll most likely get lowballed at $125-$150… Sighs…
Again, this is why I’m not wasting my talent on the SON crowd… Maybe if the od person personally asks me to make them something worth while I would.

In reality it’s probably worth about $300-$350