Interesting article

Guy seems to have pretty solid track record

Yea… it’s coming; the question is how bad is it going to be…

If it gets any wheres near as bad as he puts it… I’m heading outta here to Canada, Europe, or Australia…

i really dont think that the US can get to that point at this day and age on our own… it would HAVE to be a global thing… other nations could not afford to watch us go that route, and not step in.

:tinfoilhat:

I love the endless book and website membership plugs… still, It worries me a little as I have been posing this question to anyone who knows economics for months now. What if this economy does not correct itself this time around? I feel people are being really arrogant and oblivious as to what is really going on and what the true potential outcomes of this situation actually are.

[nutjob] all iknow is, im buying some weapons for my house… and keeping things liquid as much as i can [/nutjob]

Its so sad because I have already thought about this, and making a little side fund for grocery shopping to bulk up on non perishables (muh doomsday fund):tinfoilhat: :tinfoilhat: :tinfoilhat: :tinfoilhat: :tinfoilhat:

Infowars? You’re almost as crazy as AWD

^So I guess these sources are no good either then?

“When CNN wants to know about the Top Trends, we ask Gerald Celente.”
— CNN Headline News

“A network of 25 experts whose range of specialties would rival many university faculties.”
— The Economist

“Gerald Celente has a knack for getting the zeitgeist right.”
— USA Today

“There’s not a better trend forecaster than Gerald Celente. The man knows what he’s talking about.”

• CNBC

“Those who take their predictions seriously … consider the Trends Research Institute.”
— The Wall Street Journal

“Gerald Celente is always ahead of the curve on trends and uncannily on the mark … he’s one of the most accurate forecasters around.”
— The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

“Mr. Celente tracks the world’s social, economic and business trends for corporate clients.”
— The New York Times

“Mr. Celente is a very intelligent guy. We are able to learn about trends from an authority.”
— 48 Hours, CBS News

“Gerald Celente has a solid track record. He has predicted everything from the 1987 stock market crash and the demise of the Soviet Union to green marketing and corporate downsizing.”
— The Detroit News

“Gerald Celente forecast the 1987 stock market crash, ‘green marketing,’ and the boom in gourmet coffees.”
— Chicago Tribune

“The Trends Research Institute is the Standard and Poors of Popular Culture.”
— The Los Angeles Times

“If Nostradamus were alive today, he’d have a hard time keeping up with Gerald Celente.”
— New York Post

It is a lot easier to prevent these situations/events if everyone is aware of the possibilities.
None of this may happen becuase it is being discussed in advance.

This part is the scariest to me though…

"And the crime is going to be a lot worse than it was before because in the last 1929 Depression, people’s minds weren’t wrecked on all these modern drugs – over-the-counter drugs, or crystal meth or whatever it might be. So, you have a huge underclass of very desperate people with their minds chemically blown beyond anybody’s comprehension.”

Someone said in another thread, “We got through the depression”.
My response is: “we” are not the same country we were back then.

Things ripped from intros and op eds aren’t testimonials

^Well he was on Oprah so he must be legit right?:slight_smile:

He wouldn’t go around the whole circuit if he wasn’t legit…

4 years?

The only way this could happen if a dissaster hit or a major world war.

Otherwise it will take a lot longer than 4 years.

Idk man, when shit happens, it happens exponentially. There is so much wrong with the American economy right now, that im surprised things are not worse than they actually are.

How bad does it have to get in America before we see a war?
Other nations depend on us.
Wars start when people get hungry.
Who nows how long really?
Hopefully it can all be prevented.

Why do you feel the need to type sentences on individual lines?
Are you not aware that your post will automatically be formatted?
Or do you think it helps prove your point better?
Because it doesn’t.
You just look stupid.

I have said it before, it makes it easier to read.
Why do you always personally attack people?
Does it make you feel superior?

agreed

people are getting very sick of getting every last nickel and dime stripped away from them in the name of taxes.

I hope it doesn’t happen, but you can feel the tension in the air even now

Well then its a good thing that our taxes will be lower soon.

I think you place too much faith in the human race.