Interesting Smoking Ban Proposition

good for them. i smoke heavily, but i don’t do it around kids. i always think someone is a horrible parent when i see them smoking in the car with a kid in it.

as for the littering butts out the window, i only do it when i see motorcycles around. if there’s no motorcycles around, i just put them in the ash tray.

[quote=“RobHimself,post:4,topic:36796"”]

I would like to see people getting ticketed for throwing their butts out the window.

[/quote]

in PA its a $300 littering fine if a cop sees you throw your butt out the window.

lol you fuck-tart :slight_smile:

I know more than a few moto guys who’ve given cars sideview mirror makeovers for doing that. I’d probably let it go unless I knew for a fact they saw me behind them, then I’ll probably just yell at them at the next light.

[quote=“Dex,post:21,topic:36796"”]

good for them. i smoke heavily, but i don’t do it around kids. i always think someone is a horrible parent when i see them smoking in the car with a kid in it.

as for the littering butts out the window, i only do it when i see motorcycles around. if there’s no motorcycles around, i just put them in the ash tray.

[/quote]

lol

[quote=“Dex,post:21,topic:36796"”]

[/quote]

hahaha

Out zee window,

I like to watch them spark at night on the highway

[quote=“BuickGN,post:9,topic:36796"”]

lol have u seen the steeets around here?, more than just butts on the ground…

[/quote]

exactly. with all the garbage on the ground, we might as well just take shits on the streets when we feel like it. i don’t even use a garbage can anymore, i just throw my crap on my front lawn and let the wind take care of it.

:bloated:

[quote=“Pass McGrass,post:27,topic:36796"”]

exactly. with all the garbage on the ground, we might as well just take shits on the streets when we feel like it. i don’t even use a garbage can anymore, i just throw my crap on my front lawn and let the wind take care of it.

[/quote]

way to help make the situation worse… scumbag

:lol:

[quote=“Pass McGrass,post:27,topic:36796"”]

[/quote]

ahahaha nice

you must live in riverside then huh, or anywhere on the west, east side.