Internet Sex Predators - NBC NOW!!!!

This is probably one of the best series of Datelines I have seen. Its friggin’ hilarious and disturbing at the same time.

dateline FTW.

i was watching it a while ago, some guy walked in the house and while he’s waiting for his “13 yr old” he started jerking off in the kitchen getting all ready.

sickos lol i laughed though. he was sooo ready for her.

:eek:

that guy brought his son

wow, MORE INTERNET PREDATORS!? I can’t get enough of ugly guys wanting to have sex with little kids!!! I could watch this all day for the rest of my life.

seriously though, when will people get enough of this? it looks like it’s only getting more extreme/ridiculous to the point of being entertaining. where’s the message when people are just laughing? is it really that funny? enough’s enough.

and yes, ridiculous is spelled with an 2 i’s.

Yes it is entertaining.
Its amazing that there are people in the world who are that stupid.
What message are you talking about? The one that fucking kids is bad? I think that one is pretty well established in most normal people.

I’m glad that Perverted Justice is taking these people off the streets. If I happen to have a laugh at the expense of a kid toucher…oh well. They gave up the right to dignity the second they started trolling the web for kids.

the “an” wasn’t used appropriately :stuck_out_tongue:

teehee

i have been wanting to see this. Shredd and ragen play clips of the dateline guy all the time, some of his one liners he says to the kid touchers are hilarous.

I’d totally rock out, with my cock out on the internet with the 13 year old AOL chicks.

Seriously dateline makes everything dangerous, and funny at the same time. The producers of that show are so out of touch with reality. They make it seem like the internet consists of people solely like Beck.

That and DOOM playing serial killers. :tup:

Next episode:Peanut Butter jars swallowing a kids hands. A true menace to society, and your health insurance bills.

oh poopie. I was going to say an i because everyone spells it "rediculous. anyway…

you missed my point. you should really read more carefully.

I’m saying the message that fucking kids is bad is a good message.
I’m ALSO saying that message just may get lost when people are laughing at naked perverts instead of shaking their heads and realizing the reality of the situation.

getitgotitgood.

And obviously you missed my point. Read more carefully. People already get that whats happening is bad. Its a fundamental truth of society. Thats why there is a show about these pervs to begin with. If people watch the show and start thinking “this is funny, I should go solicit a teen online”, well then those people probably social rejects anyway and were never on the right path.

Stop trying to find a cause to fight for. Its a television show and its entertaining to see perverts get caught red handed and arrested. I hope they add castration to the next season of episodes.

That would be sweet.

A few good ones was when the guy pulled his shirt over his head to hide his face after talking to chris hansen…then the one dood who ripped his clothes off and went after the cat… :lol:

last night’s episode was a rerun. I think it is even more funny when they say they have seen the special bfore, and they still do it.

jan go start on fire

You and your silly burst into flames comments. :slight_smile:

The mental images are just too funny.

:word:

When you make a serious situation entertaining the impact is felt much differently. You give it a different meaning. You change the point of view and reactions from scorn to laughter.

It’s hard to make people feel any anger or resentment when they are busy laughing and feeling good. Dateline missed the boat with the new videos.

Actually the more and more people see it, and the worse and worse they are perceived, the more people will begin to think it’s a big joke.

People don’t like things that threaten them. They shut down and don’t listen. They’re like oh I can’t possibly be that vulnerable! My kids can’t possibly be that stupid!

You are right. My statement screams acceptance. No resentment at all. :rolljerk: