Introductions - New users please post intros here

Whats going on ppl? The name is Masashi and i’m kinda new to this. Im from Scarborough. I always wanted a 240 and finally got one, sure beats the civic…haha. Heres my new baby, got her of a friend.
-95 240sx se coupe

http://photos-e.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v232/8/22/1655130203/n1655130203_89348_7103.jpg

welcome!

240.mix did that car just get some work done to it?i remember draggone had one just like that at his house?

Possibly. My boy was gettin some things done on it so. Now u got me interested, I should ask him…lol
Thanks for the welcome.

hey everybody, been lurking on the site for awhile and decided to register finally. My buddies tim (multisynlg) and mikey (born2beaskyline) told me about the site originally. Also on TNC

I got a 92 Silvia. Imported through ONI-JDM.

So far the car came with these mods from Japan:

-OEM aero package
-clear corners
-blitz cat back exhaust.
-Racing seat (?)
-steering wheel(?)
-Uras NS-01’s
-Aftermarket clutch (?)
-6 point cage
-Tien drift spec Winding Master Type HE (front)
-JIC magic FLT’s (?) Colour doesnt match any models i see on their site.
-turbo timer
-HKS BOV
-Greddy boost gauge
-cusco style front strut bar

Yea i know buying built cars FTL!! lol though i do plan on modifying it myself in the comming months/years. Maybe bigger turbo, injectors, front mount, tc rods, new exhaust, who knows what else. My financial situation will determine that though!

Plan on doing some drift/grip events this season. Hopefully see some of you there.

Heres a few pics.

STRETCH!!!

Love the car.

not so much the stretch…

Welcome!

That’s how JDM the Japanese are… They replaced his front tires and it came like that…

Hey JDM G, I came upto ya at IF, dunno if you remember.

Welcome to the boards, I already told ya I liked the car!

yea, those crazy japs!

yea, its was good meeting ya osad, your alot nicer in person than your online alter ego lol…bully! jks :mrgreen:

Hey I’m Troy and I own a 91 240SX Hatch. I bought it from a good friend who had it turbo’d(KA-T) then he castrated it and sold it to me. Now its pretty much stock besides I added a short shifter,many new bushings, JGS engine hard engine mounts and a k&n filter lol. So its pretty much stock clean and white. Looks better then most of the S13’s down here lol. Plans are and LSD and a few other small modifications this year then we will see what happens next year. I have a VW rabbit project that needs to be done before i get serious with this one. lol

I am from Michigan and joined here because I figure I could find some seat belts and molding for sale. I HATE the frickin automatic seat belts I am forced to deal with. For the ridiculous price of buying a set on ebay i can hopefully take a road trip for the same price. Plus I am not a fan of most of the other larger Nissan/240 forums.

enough said.

s14

jdm g, love the car, i think thats the best aero package you can get on a silvia, nice ride man,

sup. i’m serg i got myself 92 240sx coupe. but i need new engine and help to install it. if somerhing write on ssmaenez@hotmail.com

Names Chris
Live in Brampton

Names Chris
Live in Brampton
20 years old
always have and always will be into s-series (gm)
just getting into the world of 240’s
not completely decided on what i want. mostly leaning towards a fastback twin cam vlsd factory. no mods/mods don’t care. as long as no holes in frame, wheel wells etc the usual.

apprentice mechanic at J.A Automotive with my father.
been doing mechanics for 10 years on and off. 2 years steady in a few weeks.

need a cheap car on fuel. rear wheel drive for school. 240 seemed perfect.
thanks to two of my buddy’s one of which is on here (Colin_H) i’m looking to purchase one a.s.a.p

Hey guys
names Jordan
live in brockville
uh i myself own a 91 hatch currently just wrapping up my ka-t project.
I’ve got a pretty decent amount of knowledge with the s-13 chassis, my lil brother also has a 91 hatch which i swapped in a rb25det last winter and just recently finished swapping in a redtop into my buddy’s 89 hatch. Love driving and working on cars in general. Just finally got to work on my car and also in the middle of doing a 3sgte swap into another buddy’s 91 mr2.
Sorry about the long intro post just thought i would get it all out there.
Happy to be here.

Two-fortee now Jared. Name was gay lol. Same great looking guy, different name haha

Hey guys
Name is Michael, just turned 20. From Scarborough. got my 93 240 6 days ago, sold my 01 cavalier,lol. I’m em_5ive on cardomain, need to delete my cavalier page and post my nissan! TWOfortys are the greatest.

since- removed spoiler
currently - repairing rust
- car not running properly, sputtering (trying to find whats wrong)
- looking for insurance (any have any tips!)

Hey bro ^ , there is a thread about insurance, in FAQ to check out. Also, if you give us lots of detail on whats going on with your car, im sure some of us can help you out. There are a lot of knowledgeable guys on this forum. Take it easy

Jared

^ “still same great looking guy” hahaha lmao lol hahaha maybe for a 5` tall girl lol just playin with ya when you bringing your 180 down?