Ipads at a discount

It PAINS me to post this, but my stores will start having Ipads in stock. My boss wants to move as many as possible, so he is offering friends of employees these stupid things at a discount.

What is the discount? I’m not sure yet, but I think it’s ~$100 below cost. Even if it’s $20 below cost, I doubt you will be able to find them out there for that price.

Why am I posting up on here? I’m sure some of you nerds will be looking to get these for the holiday season, might as well save some bucks and do me a solid at the same time.

Why is he doing this when we are obviously losing money? He thinks this is a test to see how well we do before we are authorized to sell the phone-which-will-not-be-mentioned.

best way to get me is email. address is in my sig.

Jeff

Jeff <3’s Apple

pm me with the price when they come in… i know my sister wants one and if it’s a good price my dad will probably want too.

Free data plans too? :slight_smile:

:fu:

iphoneiphoneiphoneiphoneiphoneiphoneiphoneiphoneiphone

Please Pm me a price when they become available.

x3 on price, I may be interested in one very soon. My job is starting to almost demand one of these as all of our bill of sales are being done on the web and printed. How do these work with existing customers with smartphones? Am I required to pay anything extra to use it with my phone?

Price please?

you can buy/use these things as is. From VZW they dont have a cell radio in them. They are trying to package them with the MIFI setup, with a $20/1GB plan w/no contract.

i’ll get prices up as soon as I can confirm.

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

Have you though about a galaxy tablet?

Why yes I have. How did I know you would make an Ipad thread to sell Galaxy tablets? :slight_smile:

Whats the advantage of a Galaxy tablet over an Ipad?

playbook out yet?

it’s not an apple product.

other than that, i truly have no idea what the specs are on these things.

Lol which one is cheaper?

so you guys only are selling the wifi models? :frowning:

Galaxy S vs iPad… Galaxy S is more portable in my opinion, but that is because it’s a 7" vs 9" screen. I don’t know of the processors, but they are both quick. After using both pretty extensively, if I had to buy one I personally would lean towards the Galaxy. But that is because I like the portability. iPad has some great features, but for most of that shit I have a laptop…

The ipad will be cheaper than the galaxy tab for some reason.

oh, and the galaxy has a built in cellular radio.

Let me know on the ipad, depending on what model you have I would like to give the wife one for Xmas.

if you wont need a plan from verizon forr thisplease pm me when the time comes

I will have all models in stock.

Looks like a $50 discount across the board on all models. Can’t ship, needs to be picked up & paid for in store.

that puts the 16GB at $450, the 32 at $550, and the 64 at $650.

I will have some in stock tomorrow. This pricing could change at a moments notice, so if you want them, let me know.

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO NOT PM ME. I take forever to respond to PMs. Please email me.

Jeff