iPhone 3G Black, 8GB

iPhone only, I lost the wall charger in my last move. I can provide a data cable for charging/syncing via usb.

The screen is flawless, but the back is scuffed from daily usage over 2 years. Not bad and I took photos that I feel represent the wear pretty well. Just know that the condition is not “like new”.

Original box and documentation.

Not unlocked or anything.

$175 obo

Firmware version is going to be important to most people buying a used 3g since they’re going to want to jailbreak and unlock.

How do u find the firmware version, I will probably be selling my 16 in a bit

Settings, General, About, Version.

Decent price. I sold a 3G 8gb, not working on eBay and it sold for $150 i mean this thinness beat and looked like it went through WW2. If you wanna get a few extra $$ from it. Sell it on eBay and jailbreak it through jailbreakme.com. So simple x

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

3G or 3GS?

yeah ebay is the only way, after the if4 came out the prices plummeted, i had a hard time selling a brand new one

Sold my 3g 8gb today for $207 on Ebay.

Unlocked/Jailbroke? I had this up on ebay for $175 and no hits.

did you do just a buy now? start the biding at like .99 and do a buy it now. like i said i sold a beat broke 3g for 150 on ebay

Not jailbroken or unlocked. Just took some good pictures of it and the original box, cord, headphones. Started bid at $75 and had a 5 day no reserve auction. no bids on it until about 30 hours before it ended.

Thanks for the advice. I’ll try that on ebay soon.

Yeah, I did the jailbreak/unlock on mine, took some good pictures, and listed it for .99, no reserve, free shipping. I had the phone, original box, instructions and data cable, no USB to wall adapter and got $202.50 about a month ago. Also listed with free shipping because I’ve always found that caught my eye when browsing eBay ads.