Iphone apps

Picked up the 32gb iphone for verizon a few days ago, i like it so far, figured id try it got my tax returns had a little extra cash, been searching around for some apps but i figured id ask and see if you guys recommend any cool/sweet/neat apps for this thing. Not trying to start a “battlefield” thread so yeah.

Mint - great finance tracker, free
Angry birds - great way to kill time when situation demands it, dollar or two.
Pandora - free online radio
The weather channel - hour by hour and 10 day forecast, free
Google voice - setup a free second number and voice mail which are linked to your phone to call to and from. Also any voicemail left on second number can be texted or emailed to you with googles voice to text recognition, free
NY times - newspaper, free

Only ones Ive been using on early daily basis in years of ownership.

Download other ones, experiment but longevity is rare in apps as novelty wares off quick.

There should be a thread on apps already.

Facebook app is a must
Mylite- turns your camera flash into a flash light
Tango- basically FaceTime that you can use over the 3G

Games:
Cut the rope
Red ball
Bubble ball
IGibbets
Bounce bullet

Star Walk is cool

http://shift518.com/showthread.php?t=19117&highlight=android+apps

I have mine jailbroken, there are a few good apps you can get. They have one (it’s paid, like a $20 one time charge) that will turn your phone into a mobile hot spot- with AT&T. I know the verizon one does this out of the box but I’m pretty sure they charge you $20 a month to use that feature.

UnlimVideos- basically like a torrent site, can watch and download new/old movies and tv shows right to the phone. Winterboard for downloadable themes and tons of add ons. For regular iPhone apps found in the store- FF center will keep track and allow control of most major fantasy football sites.

Yeah ill have to check that thread and see, figured id see if any iphone doods had some cool/useful apps, or any interesting things i can do with this phone! ill keep searching around

Facebook app is nice if you’re into that sort of stuff.

Some people like to live in San Francisco too, I don’t judge.

It’s nice to stalk people on the go. Lol

so i downloaded the tapatalk app to veiw forums, and honestly i prefer the internet, but maybe thats jsut me…and the t pain autotune is pretty cool :lol

Just got an Iphone anyone Have an App That can Edit Photos ? I want one that can do eyes on people good. I know they have them in the App store just looking for one that someone has used and works well. lmk thanks