Iphone's getting better?

Just realized that my phone has an email search feature :wow

The lack of it has been bugging me for a long while, as me being disorganized as hell, I have 5K+ messages in my inbox, so when I need to find something from a year ago or so, it takes a little while to get there by clicking “view 50 more”. :banghead

I’ve also realized that I can tether the phone without hacking it, and the recent update allowed picture/video message sending.

On top of the most intuitive internet browsing, I’m extremely satisfied with my purchase of the 3GS and have no regrets about leaving verizon.

Dynolicious app is great too :thumbup

I found out my 3GS had little features like screenshot,double click,Page up after a week or so of my ownership.:lol
did you get the 3.1 upgrade?

Screen shot?

Double click on what?

Page up - I’ve discovered :thumb

I still don’t know many features, I wasn’t aware that you can click on the picture while in Camera mode to focus on the object you click on. Or that you can call out songs to play by name.

Try pressing the power button and the home button at the same time. Its pretty neat since you can “capture” the screen on any app.
If you press home twice it goes to where you set the feature to. mine goes to the Ipod.:slight_smile:

Forget that Vlad, get this super app instead!!! :rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

Dude, this has been there for awhile, nothing new to the 3GS… IIRC the fist gen iphone could do it as well… I know the 3G could with the releases of 2.0 software

Vlad… you are something elese… you gotta keep up on the iphone news bortha, you could search e-mails or your whole phonef or that matter for the past 4 months or so… I dont even have my iphone and i still keep up on it because I know a lot of people who do and are like you and have no idea what there phone can do because they dont keep up on it :rofl

i love my iphone, everyone says how shitty they are, i have never had a prob and i love all the new features

Anyone who says the iphone is shitty is a retard IMO

most people who ive heard say that have done nothing more than play with one for a few minutes…

The iphone is endless… my only issue with it was the bill for 2 of them at the end of the month…

Soon as it comes to verizon I will be getting it…

Never said it wasn’t…I was explaining to him how its done

You can still tether with the new update? For free? Free tethering is as hack that was disabled with the new update, according to any internet article on it.

Huh I thought so to IIRC it was going to be an extra 15 a month for tethering

Although personally I think it should be free seeing as your already paying for the data to be used

still needs the “home” and “end” buttons

Yes, yes it does :rofl

I’m sti trying to figure out “autofill” and yes it’s enabled.

Not sure if tethering is enabled on new version yet, as I still didn’t update.

Ah I thought you meant you had updated and are still using tethering, I’ll say it with certainty than, free tethering was disabled with the 3.1 update

And to think, I was all excited when shady showed me the ringer 0n/off button.

The iPhone is shitty

:lol JK

“I havent heard my phone ring in a week” :rofl:rofl

iphone ftmfw!

+1

wish they were on verizon/that i could afford one.