Iphone HDR

so as many of you know im sure the iphone 4 comes with HDR ability. i have messed with it and was unable to really get a good photo to come out until the other night.

im just posting to see what ya guys think of the hdr option and how it looks i was pretty pleased with how it came out. no other real reason to post this other than to see what people think of how it can take a somewhat hdr photo

original picture

HDR picture

i wanna drive a big truck

there is an app you can buy for $2 (HDR pro, i think) that takes “real” HDRs (two pictures with different exposures and combines them), here are 3 i took with that app at H2O:

they’re only a little blurry because i didn’t keep the camera perfectly still between the two shots

those look like shit kramer

they all look like crap

the only one that’s real shitty is the volvo. the miata one is baller as fuck.

eat my pussy.

miata one is good, the rest remind me of justin 2386

none of these photos look HDR

they’re from a phone you nerd :lol

Do you work for EJ or just taking pics of the truck? Their shop is just up the road from my house.

+1

No I don’t work for ej. I work at the Peterbilt dealer that works on his trucks. So back to my photos

Id like to get my class be… sweet truck

i dont see a big deal with hdr on the iphone

To me, the HDR iPhone pics resemble a normal pic taken with a point and shoot.

yea, HDR is no worky on phones right now.

I use the Photoshop App for my iPhone to clean up pics before they go to facebook, etc… Still using a 3GS so my camera blows compared to the iPhone4

To me it look like a leprechaun to me.

could be a crackhead

well, paying for this means you were ripped off.