iPhone now $99

If you wanted an iphone now is the time to get one cheap. They are going for $99 at the stores. I know the lockport store has a lot. Get them while they last.

if you’re a new AT&T subscriber, use 35% off bing cashback on AT&T.com by searching “at&t wireless” and it brings it down to $64

hopefully this will bring down the price of the bb and such on verizon until the iphone can legitimately get on the verizon network.

new every two in december for me :slight_smile:

My Verizon contract is up in July. Hrmmm…

huh i see nothing of the sorts on att.com

ever use bing/live cashback? Go to bing.com and search “at&t wireless” and you see a cashback link for 35% off ur order.

yeah i got it, im used to live cashback so i had to search some more , thx

You don’t have that long.

merge this to the iphone thread?

and I wouldn’t buy an old iphone when you can have the new model with double the memory for only $100 more.

is that even avail for the iphone?

trying to get my dad to get one

are there finally pic msgs?

not yet, but coming…

any more questions already answered in the iphone thread?

What makes you think that? I was under the impression that this isn’t just a $99-clear-out-the-old-model sale, they’re carrying the “old 3G” as a new pricepoint option, and the 3G-S is taking the pricepoint of the old 3g’s.

The Apple website seems to suggest that, anyway (bottom of the page)…

http://www.apple.com/iphone/iphone-3g-s/

it’s unclear / unknown (they don’t want you to know)

ps. you can get the old 16bg model for $149 until they are gone (I think these are discontinued)

These prices are WITH a contract I assume?
Not an outright purchase of hardware only. Correct?

well, obviously… the iphone is sold at a loss with contract…

Of course it’s sold at a loss then. That’s why I was checking…thought someone had a price error or something I could prey upon. :wink:

you’ll never win that one a against apple marketing :smiley: they know about people like you.

wait no picture messaging on the iphone? wow big fail…

well it could be argued that you should just send an email, and other devices need to step up… but it’s coming for those who live for legacy support.