iPhone

I’m not feeling the Storm

Im excited to actually check it out and see if its something that I would want.

I still stand my ground

Jailbroken 3G Iphone > *

Finally 2 days ago ATT updated their 3G network… we finally get it out in the boonies! Its wonderful.

The iphone doesn’t have a GPS antenna built in - will it be functioning off of cell phone towers? In that case - not true GPS.

iPhone doesn’t even have copy and paste. :greddy:

The Storm is nice. The touchscreen actually provides tactile feedback so a user can tell when an entry is made. IMO, it makes the touchscreen nicer to use than the previous touchscreen devices already out. It should stack up quite well against the iphone and others.

I have Verizon’s Dare. The touchscreen works well & provides feedback via sound & feel.

Texting on an iPhone if your thumbs are wider than 1/4" FTMFL

Just got rid of verizon and went with ATT. I got a iphone 3G it seems like a great phone so far. I bet it will be even better when i learn how to use it!!haha

i dont own one but everyone i know that has one seems to have issues with it even with the newest model. thats wack you cant get pic messages they have to be sent to your email or sent to another persons email. just seems like more of a hassle for that

on a side note t mobile sucks but that new phone they got coming out i checked into and its basically just like the iphone but seems more durable for how abusive i am to my phones.

i like my phone because it rings and sends texts. thats all i need :itr41:

x2. Then again, I have no need for anything else.

yea my phone was supposed to be all good for music and came with all this crap.

i havent put a single song on it or even a ringtone. everything is on vibrate.

the only thing i think is cool to have on phones is navigation. that stuff really comes in handy. other than that i dont need 938402832 ringtones and be able to watch youtube videos on my phone.

to each his own though

Remind me not to send you texts or pics anymore…
I give it till your first bill, then you’ll go back to Verizon.

x2

My company just switched our wireless Aircards from Verizon to AT&T. They are supposed to be getting us each a new Blackberry, too. I think AT&T sucks, so far. I can only imagine the POS Blackberry that I don’t need will suck more than my current Verizon LG VX-8300 phone that works flawlessly.

My personal phone is Verizon & I really have no need to change. Verizon FTW.

Verizon call quality is unequalled.

I can always tell when someone is calling me from an iPhone. It sounds like ass.

Truth. The GF has an iPhone, and I can barely understand her half the time.

i like my iphone but i hate att…i want to go back to verizon and get the new blackberry storm when it comes out but i got laid off at work yesterday so thats not gonna happen now

get the text plan for 20 a month then you dont have to worry about payin for all them. send as many as you want.

Blessing in disguise. :smiley:

Now that you mention it… yes, it could very well be.