iPhone 3G

Anyone grab one? I picked up a black 16 gig today… nothing too different, gps is kinda nice, too bad 3g is not really in my area too much :frowning:

what is 3g?

there new network. supposed to be super fast, but we’ll see.

glad to see at&t service still doesnt get everywhere mark! haha

i saw a bunch of ppl standing out in line at the at&t store on my way home from work (6am)

i got myself a white one thismorning…last one in the store =P i walked out and said hey guys watch the last white iphone go walking out and they got mad haha…and i was 10th in line

I hear that the new iphone supports activesync to an exchange server, that is a nice plus for the phone.

I still would never even think about buying one, but I do support a few at some of my clients and they are kinda neat. :dunno:

got one a couple days ago love it, black 16g

Some of the programs on the apps store are insane… can’t wait until they fix there network. I know most of you live in the city where 3G is all over the place, but out where I live… Its not at my house, or my work but it is like 10 min down the road, lol…

What kind of speeds are you guys seeing on 3G? I was at the very end of the 3G network by my house and ran a test… I might have had 2-3 bars in 3G and it still only downloaded 444, then like 380, then 270.

My edge service gets about that… Hows the speed down in the city?

havent tested them but the speeds are pretty insane…i live in latrobe and its right on the edge of the 3g coverage east of pitt and i still have full bars and downloads stuff extremely quick

Well why the fuck can’t you txt back? … :stick:

:owned:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

idk seems like I’m not getting any texts from verizon people

and that is a bad thing???

When there comming from a god like creature (being me) … yes it matters.

Get that shit fixed Wayne … Cant txt you FTL

i think i used the excuse before to my ex g/f

You another person text while drives and text while interacting socially?

Depends … I try not to text while I drive … But a lot of my customers will text me instead of calling … so I do tend to text a shit load.

The worst is when a customer texts me over and over and over, each text with a different question … and it takes a total of 30 minutes … when in a phone call it would take a simple 5-10 minutes to explain …

and all that texting your ass won’t even get on AIM :rofl:

yeah going to att tomorrow before i head out to irwin

x345467890987345093645676796707986 :rofl: