iPhone

my friend mikes iphone just started smoking and melted itself while he was driving. not even on the phone haha

then apple gave him the run around till he started getting super angry and they finally gave in to giving him a new one

verizion is the **** imo. i dont have them but my friend works for them and i think just about everyone i know has their service. their phones are nice, the plans are cheap, the coverage is good, they have that gps feature.

if i would of had the money to pay my last t mobile bill and switch to them i would have.

I hate Verizon. Their customer service is horrible and so is their service. I have a pretty decent phone and Verizon, my dad has the free POS phone from at&t and gets better reception than I do.

Then you phone must be a POS. I travel all over the place (east as far as Huntingdon, Pa, west as far as OH; North as far as Clarion, & South as far as Fairmont, WV) and have had Verizon service for about 10 years. Also I have 2 cell phones & a wireless aircard (that is on from 7:30am until 6pm everyday). I rarely have any dropped calls and the Aircard drops rarely, too. The biggest issue I have is when the service gets poor, our VPN drops out rather quickly due to the poor signal. This is a little bit of an inconvenience & is expected when using this technology.

Now with the AT&T aircard, it drops everywhere & is much slower. The Verizon card is 3 years old & never gave me one bit of issue.

I am on a phone pretty much all day, whether business or personal, and Verizon does well.

The only Verizon product that I don’t like is my home service & ISP. The ISP sucks big time & is very slow. I think the Aircard is faster than my DSL. The ISP cust service sucks donkey balls, too.

I’ve had every provider. Verizon has the best coverage, second best data speed (right behind Sprint), and fantastic call quality. Customer service is very good, but the plans are some of the steepest. You get what you pay for.

I guess its all in what you want out of your phone.

My iphone is eh so far… i didnt know picture mail was going to be a problem. I have a email account setup but some of my friends dont have email on their old ass phones. Other than that I guess its pretty cool. I still didn’t jailbreak it yet, I wanna read up more about it. Im scared that apps other than apple certified ones will record personal info.

haha

Your friends don’t need email on their old ass phones to send or recieve pictures…

I have sprint and I can turn my phone into an ad-hoc wifi network, connect via my laptop, and download at broadband speeds. For no extra money.

lolz @ aircards

you can do the same with the iphone…

did I say LOLZ @ iphone? no. did I say lolz @ aircards? yes.

lol @ you, faggot.

lol

lawlz

lol @ your lawlz

I’m connected all day through a VPN, so I can’t really use my cell phone as the broadband connection. Need an always on connection. Company buys 'em, anyway.