Trapster...For iphone...Tracks speed traps

I figured id bring this up here. This program shows you a map via-google maps with pre-spotted speed traps on it. Its user based, and is no more illegal than using a CB has been for the past 30years.

It saved me once already. Obviously its not for your local commute as you already probably know where they hide. But if everyone updates their local spots, it becomes a good tool for traveling.

Thought it was pretty sweet…so i figured id mention it.

one more reason i want an iphone. Come on verizon. This env touch is garbage

It is pretty cool. That’s probably why Starboy mentioned it previously.

http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46947

I have it on my Tour.

There is an easy way… tell verizon to take a hike and buy an iPhone… I did it last week and could not be happier.

Just sold my iphone the other day. $125.00 a month was getting a little much

:bowrofl:

You’re trying to compare the enV to the iPhone?

Check out the touch pro 2. Shit blows the iPhone out of the water and it’s on VZW. I’ve had mine for about 3 weeks now. Couldn’t be happier.

I looked at them before leaving verizon but you couldn’t pay me to go back to a windows mobile device after the hell I went through with my old phones…

I’ll stick with my iPhone 3GS

You can get it for Blackberry too.

yep, apparently a repost…sorry

the touch pro or the touch pro 2?

and yeah WM has been buggy in the past but this phone is not. I’m still on the stock rom and this thing is SMOKING. Can’t wait to see what a custom rom will do.

darkstar i was at verizon the other week and they were sold out. They did have the display of the touch pro 2. Ill go check it out. Im hoping its as good as you say it is. Ill have it bought if it is.

it was available when i had the blackberry storm, and i have it on my tour now…

I looked into the touch pro 2 for a few days online, it is a nice device but the camera is severely lacking compared to the new 3GS camera, i greatly prefer the iPhones Capacitive touch screen to the WM devices resistive screens and running on WM turned me off, seemed like it would be just another boing WM/BB type device if I bought it.

Repost or not great application. Also to Darkmeateattingstar, ill give credit were credits due, and all the credit is in the hands of the 3GS.