OK Jeff. You win. Verizon smartphone options?

So I just rolled down to virginia beach. Might try and stick around (in norfolk) for a while. I have no idea where I am around here. Figure a phone with turn by turn gps would be nice.

Ideally, I would like an iphone. however verizon sucks, so I cannot get it currently.

What are my other options? Not really looking for a huge blackberry with a full keyboard.

My phone options have always been; small as possible, thin as possible, that’s pretty much it.

that one jeff posted last week was pretty dope. What’s up with that?

is there anything on the horizon I may want to wait for?

will they ever get the fucking iphone?

honestly, I love my enV touch, I have no problems and you can get turn by turn… biggest complaint is phone internet is a bit slow

go to atandt and tell them you would like to switch but need some incentive. if you get the right person, he or she may offer you some credits to your account.

they cannot legally say ‘buy you out of your contract’ but they can give you an incentive.

i did this two months ago and haven’t looked back. i love my iphone.

edit: i also had two years left on my contract with VZW.

The new droid shit looks promising…

^Yup, I’d wait for droid right now

I just got an Env Touch last week. Fuckin love it. That is all.

droid FTW

Right now I am going month to month on vzw since my 2 years expired late summer. I decided not to upgrade with them and get locked into the contract for similar reasons as you dre. Right now im rocking such a POS phone.

In for results.

droid droid droid droid droid droid droid droid droid

:lol:

Idk about getting the Droid when it first gets released why don’t you wait for a month after the release date and see if it has bugs…

I’ve heard the droid is really cool from people who have played with it…

I love my BB Tour from Verizon. I think the BB 9700 aka BOLD2 is coming out soon.

lol. bb tour, MAYBE storm2 (play with it first), or droid.

bold2 is ATT bound.

just go get a fucking iphone so i dont have to listen to you bitch anymore.

after the iphone bashing VZW has been doing I do not think apple will be letting them have it any time soon

apple would be foolish not to joing with verizon when its contract is up with at&t

i personally like my tour, its not too big, never laggy, great reception and since i had the mouse fixed no problems at all!

i’m locked in my vzw contract for another year and a half

anybody familiar with this cheapo shiet?

does it work for vzw?

dre :picard:

rule of thumb for consumer accounts. If its not on the website, it wont work.

What phone do you have now? Is it worth more than $175 on ebay/craigslist? Get an iphone and sell your phone to pay the ETF.

i really really really hate the iphone, but if i dont have to hear him talk about it anymore, it might be worth my nod of approval.