Irene

ok

hmmmm Morehead City…Irene is blowing in Morehead City?? im going down there…been a few days since i got a blowy…

LAUGHED OUT LOUD

Sxytime + reps for sure.

I am staying in Delaware this weekend and they have already evacuated all the coastal towns and cities. Currently cooking enough food for a few days of having no power and stocked up on the necc shit.

I’m ready Irene. Im ready.

Ya but then all their waste will wash up to NY.

exactly LOL

lots of NJ hate up in here. Ive been there a few times and didnt think it was that bad. Maybe I just drove thru the nice parts though on my way to PA.

Now NYC could get washed away and I wouldnt give a fuck because that place blows.

the show fucked up the reputation for the entire state

i got love for NJ tho, got some fam there and def gotta love “little india” but everything else including the guidos fucking suck

dayum

Weather channel says 2 inches of rain and 25-35mph winds

So basically we’re getting a bad rain storm.

I don’t understand what you don’t get lol. It’s obviously going to lose power as it gets closer to us. We’re inland. Just the fact that we’re getting tropical storm winds/rain is rare. People are all freaked out because we don’t get that. Florida gets that shit all the time so they’re LOLing at all of us.

Current report looks like 75mph gusts possible, few inches of rain.

It is unpleasantly wet and windy here in VA. It wont be that spectacular by the time it hits deep upstate NY.

I’m not going to lie, if all we get is some medium/light rain throughout the day I’m going to be pissed. I want thunderstorms and lots of wind. We still have yet to have a good legit thunderstorm this year

i just heard 2-3 inches of rain an hr, at MAX 65mph winds and thats as of 11 mins ago flipping thru stations. its a storm people go on about you life. my gee eff told me to go get canned foods and flashlights while shes at work, i lol’d and said “yea, sure dear…”

The hurricane tracker still shows pretty much the same thing it did, not sure how it got downgraded. Path looks identical and wind speeds are still the same from the prior estimates.