Irene

Hoping to get a brandy new windshield out of this deal !

I just got back from Wal-Mart and it’s a madhouse. They’re out of water and people are acting like they’ve never seen rain beofre.

My neighbor just moved his bike into his house…:rofl.

Garage FTW.

I suppose I should throw a tarp on my quad. The stupid cover dry rotted and ripped a few weeks ago.

I pretty much completely missed the storm driving to myrtle beach. Drove through 15 min of rain in NC, then it was just windy here today in SC.

Just heard 5-8" of rain on the local radio forecast.

We’re in the thick of it now here. Trees down, bunch of people without power, roofs/shingles lifted up, street lights and signs down, but nothing catastrophic. Absurd amount of water though, lots of flooding.

300,000+ without power currently…

My neighbors bought one of those big storage dealys that go on top of your car for their BMW Wagon… Packed that fucking thing to the hilt and took off. I’ll go ahead and say they dident decide to go on a spur of the moment camping trip :rofl

People are making this out to be WAY more then its going to be, even if we do get “worse” case scenario, yea sure we might lose power and some shit might get wrecked, but I doubt your house is goign to fly away…

People seem to be freaking out like the great floods are comming :rofl

the world is ending.

Atleast thats the mentality around here.

Seriously you can live without a flash light and dont need bottled water. Even if the power goes out the faucets will still work and since we’re supposed to get 12 feet of rain theres gonna be plenty of water.

Its not winter so nobody is gonna freeze to death.

A little bit of wind and rain is all we are going to see here.

But thank you hurricane for spurring local economy!!

Who wants to buy cheap ass generators within next week?

Craigslist is going to be flooded with generators :rofl

Can’t wait.

Saw a homedepot truck stacked with 40 on then on top this morning.

Just in case you dident notice it vlad, I just PM’ed you…

If you tried to text or call my phones been dead since 6 last night, wife took the charger with her, and the million others I have have dissapeared/gotten stolen whenever she brings them to work with her :facepalm

Got booted from my campsite in Saranac Lake because of this bull SHIT!

Just went to the store for bread fuckin retarded

and theyre sold out. My parents went to HD to get paint and people were walking out with the last one there.

5 dead so far in NC and VA. Hopefully it poops out before it hits a big city.

if it doesn’t NYC is in for some shit…

its raining http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_PuZoLkvmBbc/SWj8RNHZRyI/AAAAAAAACCs/R7cD054j6N4/s320/OllieWilliams.jpg