Nasty Weather...

Anyone Gettin Hit with any of these NASTY storms theyre talkin about all over the news?
Most are goin north and South of Albany, But It looks like Albanys gonna get hit with somethin soon…

I was hoping for a tornado but the watch expired. :angry2

It’s getting kind of dark here where I work (Menands). Hopefully we get slammed with something within the next hour or so.

I don’t think we’ll get anything bad, we’ll probably just catch the cool breeze tonight from all the storms around us.

yea i was in east greenbush doin a pool and the lady came out and was like yea theres a tornado watch in the area so u might wanna hurry up

LOL! there is a tornado comin YOU MIGHT WANNA HURRRY

hahaha oh common a tornado people think this shit is wizard of OZ, i went out to grab some food and somone was like DAVE THERE IS A TORNADO WATCH DID U KNOW?

im like … yea ? lol so what

It’d be nice. From the doppler imaging I was looking at, it looks like they’ll miss most of Sch’dy county and all of Albany county. But I’m not a meteorologist.

Yea

My brother said theres alot of trees down on houses and in the road around route 67 in Charlton. He’s on his way back from work somewhere around Sacandaga Lake and where he was working didnt get anything either.
Its sunny at my house.

sunny at my hizzouse it aint gonna do shit round here in sch’dy and albany

Ya it just pasted over… I am at work and hate shit like that coming while I am on shift. Shit goes down, mircowave towers shift and twist, AC power loss… all that adds up to me getting off the interwebz and having to do-work. :wow

Yeah it looked pretty nasty in Latham and Watervliet a little while ago.

yea i just had to push carts outside in the pouring rain at work…and not to mention, saw lightning hit either the groud one on of the cart corrals in the parking lot

My shop is in Montgomery county in the middle of that big bastard and we are getting SLAMMED with this shit. Weather is ugly up here. Accelerometer read 73mph at the peak so far.

damn lightning hit a cart thingy damnnn ! u musta went death

I was out on the bike when the storm went over down in G-land. Wind force felt like it was going to knock it over, but the storm passed, rained for a few minutes and then pretty much dried.

Little did I know back home the Subi was sitting with the sunroof wide open :headbang

You can do that only once right? :tong

:lol

Troy got hit hard from 910-930 then nothing after that. 2 trees got hit, and a neighbors barns’ lighting rod was glowing red from being hit.

:wow !

it has been nuts lately here in CT, real crazy because im near the ocean. Sunday 15 people in madison took cover under a pavilion and it got hit by lightning and a couple of them died. Its been crazy here.

:wow

DAMN !

We didn’t get SHIT in Burnt Hills, which is weird because usually where I live will get hit the hardest/get the most snow because we’re on a bit of a hill, you go down to get to schenec, down to get to charlton, down to get to malta, down to get to round lake…and we didn’t get poop :wtf