Iron block 5.3 for sale

Doubt it will sell here, but posting it anyway. This is a friend of mine’s motor. He freshened it up and was going to use it in his E46 M3 with an 8xmm turbo but abandoned the build and bought a new 328i because he’s a pussy :lol It’s a good, solid foundation to start with if someone wants it. He doesn’t know much about shipping and such, but I’d be willing to help him out with building a crate and dropping it off at a trucking company to get it up there. You’d probably be looking at about $2-300 in shipping charges if I had to guess.

so u saw he was going to swap this into his e46 m3??? thats blasphmous.

Yeah. He melted #3 on a 150 shot. LS motor was cheaper than rebuilding the M3 motor. There’s a few LS E46 M3s around, but none of them are turbo. His was going to be the first until his vagina started bleeding… Anyway, here’s the motor and it’s for sale

where is it located?

Oh Virginia, FUCK THAT. I’d be interested if the fucking thing was up here already.

:rofl

I said I would arrange shipping. All you’ve gotta do is point and tell the truck driver where to drop the crate off :slight_smile:

yea, arranging shipping is the easy part. Paying for shipping is the shitty part.

touche’… If I were coming up that way in the next month or so, I’d deliver for free, but I don’t see that happening unfortunately.

Daaaavvvvveeee Singleton

I already have a 5.3 bro. Low mileage waiting to go in.