Iron Man Movie Review.

http://l.yimg.com/img.movies.yahoo.com/ymv/us/img/flickr/44/15/002380204415.jpg?x=660&y=660&sig=fgowQ5zN6HCy34j.LAqDdA--

With me spending my comic book years (pre-teens) a few thousand miles away I never got introduced to all the Marvelous superheros, Ironman being one of the few missed.

Without any knowledge of backstory of the Ironman, I went into the movie in a way most of the population will. Movies dedicated to the fanbase are great, but movies made so anybody can enjoy are far better, and this was the case here.

Great story, with the usual unexpected twist or two, plenty moments to crack a smile, however not many lines to quote after the movie has ended. Characters were on par and stars are plenty.

One of the best movies seen this year, and the best of the genre seen in years. Batman, Spiderman, Ghostrider and other superhero movies made lately are nowhere near the entertainment value I got out of this movie. First spiderman would come in a distant second.

With a sequel in the making already and the movie hitting all the right buttons at the box office, this one is definitely worth seeing and buying on DVD after. :thumb

The Critics:
B+

My grade - 8.5/10

I’m not a comic guy by any means but alot of these movies are “ok” to me, latest batman(begins) was pretty good. However this movie got my attention since day one and I’m ansy to go see it in theaters. Sort of like The Rocketeer meets Transformers to me, both of which are excellent movies so this one has to be great :nod

Looking to go see it in a week or so once the crowds die down. I hate packed theaters…

Stay for after the credits… if you’re a nerd like me you’re gonna gasp.

Dammit McLen… Now I gotta see it again.

It’s worth it, the clip might not even be that long… but damnit, if you know your comics, you’re gonna drool.

edit: check youtube?

[youtube=425,350]vNnF9vTVGg0[/youtube]

?

Edit: nvm this is it

[youtube=425,350]OSQsMBx8uH8[/youtube]

can’t wait to go see this…not a big fan of comic based movies other than the punisher…i hated spider man 1,2 & 3…so it should be interesting. however on another note TMNT FTW!!!

I saw it friday night w/ brooks and swifty. I liked it and was glad I went to go see it.

i havent seen it yet either.

You would.

:crackup

Was a great movie, to say the least. Since my girl works at the movies, we have seen a bunch of movies, and this tops it for all these movies that have shitty endings and stuff

i saw it today the 2pm showing… deffinatly a movie worth seeing twice, that grey car with pink wheels on the top of the page here… that car was at the mall… lol funny how i just noticed that…

thats elliot, works at best buy (mr2)

anyways that R8 was SICK!!!

Yeah I saw the R8 and my pants changed shape…

http://www.applegeeks.com/lite/strips/aglite299.jpg

:crackup

ya like that one, huh? ;D

hell yeah…