Irwin Cruise '08

not really an impressive turnout tonight, as I thought it would be. Lotta nice cars/trucks/bikes, but didn’t fill the place.

Saw the truck parked at the end of one of the rows Tod, Didn’t see ya around anywhere tho.

you were the hero tonight with that fire. Damn phoam air filters on old school vettes. I was hoping it would of blown up because the v6 stangarang was behind it and i wanted blue book value :slight_smile:

Haha, the fire was pretty funny, When we heard him cranking on it for a bit, knew something was going to happen, then the smoke started.

i still say the 5 of us should have pissed the fire it out:bukkake: :wackit: :op: :bj:

The import guys would have just let it burn :slight_smile:

I did my Chevy duty & put the fire out, keeping from seeing a big pile of burnt fiberglass.

SixSpeed454SS

So is this going to be in the media in anyway?

I thought you were only doing the Burger Bash?

Burger Bash was Friday night. I heard Norwin Hills was going to be on the news, but it was prolly just a story to get people out to the show a few weeks back.

So whats the turn out this summer so far for sat? I know a bunch of people meet at the taco bell/starbucks on fridays. Ive been up there a few times but i forget what days with my eclipse and my friends VR4.

J/w cause if people meet fri and sat count me in both days next week! Id be game for this week but i just had my wisdom teeth pulled and im drugged up

anyone going tonight?

i’m trying to head down tonight…

With the weather as nice as it is…even as HOT as it is…I would only think maximum participation will be tonight

hope so…leaving in a few mins in the diesel

was a good turn out

thanks bob and posse for the spot

no problem

got there late but it was still pretty full around 730ish, still had a good time, it was nice then it cooled off