Is it Bad? Power shifting.

Tephra mod ftw

I clutch and no lift 2nd, usually lift on third to be on the safe side, and lift take third thru traps at limiter cause by the time I shift it Im thru the traps anyway…

No lift and no clutch makes worn syncros, broken shift rings and bent or broken shift forks. I will take the reduced ET

I dunno if it was on… but kpro has a program where it will cut fuel when you powershift it

Fuck that noise. No need for it…well, atleast I don’t use it.

oh and fyi, it’s just a parameter in KManager that was added in mid-'08 along with launch control & boost control solenoid min/max duty cycle in Version 1.2.3.4 of KManager.

thattssss the word i was looking for

where did you get that number? My 33xwhp went 12.0

with the 3.42’s I was going through the traps too in 3rd…but I was around 6700-6800rpms.

this year with 4.10’s I will hafto be in 4th.

yea unless stallmer left it on, i don think it was, i did it 1-2 2-3 and it was a giant burnout. I did it once and it was crazy but i wouldn’t do it on a regular basis.

My Vette loves it! It makes really cool noises on the 1-2, 2-3 shifts! :wink:

Gotta pay to play!

Your car isnt a stick fool

If I was a stalled auto on drag radials theres no doubt in my mind my car would go 11.xx

shit drew with some slicks and gutting you might even get 10s

with the 4.10’s that would be very possible…

150 shot, no doubt.

BUT…

im NOT a stalled auto so these are all dreams lol

we can swap you you want

if you had a built tranny, I would seriously consider that.

my shit is built, its a fine gm product built for the american people

:lol

Maybe my memory is foggy, but I think the first time I met you I was with joey and you were telling us about the transmission problems you were having with your vette :lol

my dick is like supersize
your dick, look like 2 fries

my dick, more mass than the earth
your dick, half staff, it need work