Is it just me or does christmas...

begin sooner every year?

A few years ago, I remember listening to christmas music on the radio the day of thanksgiving. Its November 9th and I see christmas commercials…ect.
At my place of work they already hung up huge stockings for toys for tots.

If it was up to me… No christmas decortations,advertising ect. would be allowed untill the first snow fall (oh wait we had that already)

But I just seems so danm early, I mean im just seeing pictures people had developed from holloween.

Call me grinch but I really do not like christmas at all…untill about december 20th.
I HATE x-mas music. even on christmas day… I don’t like to listen to it.

I quite one of my jobs (worked at a small grocery store) due to the fact that they played constant x-mas music starting nov. 26th.

I bet in the year 2025 Christmas decorations and advertisign will start after the 4th of July.

CHRISTMAS

CROTCH

CHRISTMAS CROTCH. hey what’s up there Christmas

day after thanksgiving>*

Its just the way retail works.

Around christmas the spring/summer crap starting rolling out (at JCPenny)

Hell at wal-mart, two days prior to Christmas they were setting up a chrismas decoration section. At this rate in a few years it will begin after the 4th of July.

What?

Yes Christmas comes earlier every year and I love it. We only get Egg Nog 2 months out of the year and I live for those 2 months.

Actually, they start moving in the christmas '07 line on dec 23, 2006.

Soy nog definitely leaves something to be desired. It’s similar tasting… but i can’t decide if i’m OK with the texture…

As long as they have Egg Nog 12 months a year, thats fine.

I saw that at Wegmans the other day. I was tempted to try it since the fat-free Nog isn’t available yet.

every year at this time someone always tells me that christmas stuff comes sooner and sooner.

I am still waiting for the holiday cups at tim hortons.

christmas is the best fucking time of year

i heart christmas.

i am like 100 times happier during christmas then normal. that’s scary.

la la la la la !! where’s the SNOW?

all this means is that my g/f is gonna start playing x-mas music even sooner. uggghhh

i dont even wanna think about the amount of money this holiday is going to cost me this year.

looks like the cars not getting finished till spring…balls

it will all be better once i make it to vermont in january