It's November 6th...

and i just saw the seasons first Christmas commercial…
holy.crap.

Walgreens…

list yours…

fuck chrsitmas. What about thanksgiving.

i seen one today during the football game…overstock.com or somthing i think it was?

:tdown:

I saw one for walmart with Beyonce and the other two, and then almost the same one with Martina McBride singing.

Walmart was playing Christmas Music today and was partially decorated. But Xmas decorations have been out for about 2 months now.

Barnes and Nobles had Christmas music blaring today…

X-mas Rules.

X…

Wegmans has had fake trees for sale for about 3 weeks already at least.

EDIT: btw…Christmas rocks!!

It pisses me off that all the stores try to rush holidays

they should at least wait till thanksgiving is over to put out the x-mas shit, thats usually when ppl start thinkin bout the holiday season

Oh please don’t even get me started.

The first day that Halloween was over Disney here put up ALL of their Christmas stuff. The Magic Kingdom has a giant Christmas tree next to Cinderella Castle, and all of the decorations are up. I was working yesterday at Animal Kingdom and they were playing Chrismas music during my breakfast shift and during my lunch shift…I couldn’t believe it, what happened to Thanksgiving?

yeah, now it’s right after halloween for the advertisements. pretty soon the coors light commercials with the bikini bitches in august will be followed directly by claymation Rudolphs spiking the pigskin after an 18-yard TD reception.

it’s like the people that leave their christmas lights up all year, they can just put Christmas commericals on rotation year round. can’t wait for my first viewing of that maxwell house conmmercial from 1974 that somehow dodged all the beancounters (haha! pun?) and became the “classic” spot it is today.

“peter!” :touchy:

That used to bug me all the time. My old neighbors back in Buffalo were too lazy to take down the Icicle Lights and the light up reindeer in the middle of May or June. Now down here in Hunter’s Creek, we have a Community Association that’s really strict about you taking your lights down I believe “20 days after the respected holiday”. Haha yey!

when i went to kmart the day before halloween, they had more xmas stuff out than halloween stuff