WTF is with TARGET?...

Have you seen their very hip and cool holiday commercials?
They are mostly white with a splash of red, etc.
Their advertising people always come up with cool stuff BUT,
what is with the end of the commercials?
They actually say MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Don’t they know that the Democrats just took over?!?
Commercials must be secular!!!
Think of all the Jews, etc that they are blatenly ignoring/insulting!
If Target does not become politically correct I might boycott them!!!
Maybe Elliot Spitzer can save the day!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!:wink:

MERRY CHRISTMAS

ass

Merry Christmas!

+1

I think it goes a little deeper than politics…“Therefore go and make discipes of all nations, baptizing them in the name of…” Matthew 28:19

^ like a virus.

It is the dominant religion though.

i love that your life sucks so much now that the d’s are in power

waaaaay to early for this shit anyways

I just think its funny that these commercials just came out after years of “happy holidays” with Republicans in power.
You don’t see any ironicness?(aka irony)

yeah it is ironic fa sho.

republican ftw

it’s christmas time… not holiday time

I’m not religious at all but i enjoy getting/giving presents and thats all that christmas is for big business, a way to sell more crap

HAPPY WINTER SOLSTICE!

I think I go to Target about 3 times in a week. <3 Target.

merry christmas

Wal Mart said today they will be greeting shoppers with Merry Christmas also, good for them for not being PC

Walmart announced today that it has “okayed” the return of “Merry Christmas” over last years contorversial switch to “Happy Holidays”

:wink:

edit- shit I’m slow.

actually, i see AWDrifters point. but then again i could care less what is on tv, radio, in newspapers etc because that is all my “choice” to view and partake in it.

on the other hand, invading a country and somhow citing a reason involving the religion of the current leader is ridiculous. i would much rather bush said he was invading so he could expand his seashell collection than hear he had some religious drive. didnt he actually say something like “the lord wants us to do this” or something to that effect? see now that affects me whether i turn the tv off or not and it doesnt belong in this government especialy since this country isnt ALL christian/catholic or any one religion if you catch my drift

I <3 Christmas

Merry Christmas. Deal with it. :smiley:

Merry HoHo

happy christmahanakwanzukuh!

“merry christmas” was chosen over the only slightly less popular “have a white christmas, no blacks”