WTF is with TARGET?...

actually… I saw something about walmart yesterday on the news and they said, and I quote “we’re gonna be in your face about christmas this year” due to the negitive response from last year (I guess the people who didnt want to shop there as a result, really hurt their sales figures last season)

Since when?:gotme:

duh… if you like christmas and/or are a christian then you are a redneck that drives cameros, kills things for fun and lynches minorities

I thought you were a bright lad, jay :stuck_out_tongue:

No I mean when did we start using Merry Christmas? I always said the latter.

Now, where is my gun? I’m going after some dirty A-rabs.

lol. good form.

You are a sad, bitter man.

no, he is a funny, bitter man

walmart is doing the same thing this year.
i have no doubt there will be a bunch of people crying about it. why is it that no one bitches about easter though?

edit:
i guess the jews cant really bitch about easter, we have it because of them.

YOU KNOW WHAT I FIND IRONIC?

REPUBLICAN RETARDS BITCHING ABOUT THE FACT THAT NO ONE IS BITCHING ABOUT THE FACT THAT COMPANIES ARE SAYING MERRY CHRISTMAS

now THAT is fucking IRONIC

A++++ I lolled, will read again.

we arent bitching
as for people bitching, its not that they arent… its that they arent yet. they have only had a day or 2 to start. it will take a week or so for one of you ghey rod dems to get up on a soap box and convice the masses they are being decriminated against. oh, and that maybe they shold start a class action suit or some bs.

and turn off your caps lock asshat. your post wasnt so insightful that everyone MUST see it.

well played sir

yeah, im pretty sweet

i think z is hittin the bottle early today

lol

Pretty sure I heard that Walmart is Joining the “return to Christmas” thing too.

That is one thing I really think is fucking stupid, taking the Holidays like Christmas, Easter, Halloween, out of the stores, schools, and other public shit. I think I’d actually kick someones ass if they were trying to get those “themes” removed, and I am not a violent person.

X…

There’s nothing like hearing the same news 3 times.

EDIT: 4 times

so instead of us fag dem0-bots doing it you decided to bring up the issue first, well that makes a whole lot of sense doesnt it

good move, reverse psychology huh?

companies =! government or schools

let them say christmas all they want, I think you won’t be hearing from the dems on this because we have a lot more important things to do

ie. fixing the clusterfuck your party got our country into over the last 6 years

data lines in newburgh, bottle was last night @ teh steakhouse MMMmmmmmmM

Stupied seasons greetings! merry what ever the fuck you all celabrate!
sorry my spelling sucks!

In my conversations around that time of year I simply say Have a good holiday season which encompasses all things special to anyone this time of year.

However…if it was my way and the world was up to me…I would simply eliminate all religious and cultural holidays during december and mandate 13 days of festivus…you know the holiday for the rest of us :stuck_out_tongue:

What was the joke last year?

Happy Hanakwansamas?